• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting My Mother: A Surprising Success Story in My Direct Sales Team

In summary, Jeanine's mother has joined her team and is already making sales. Jeanine is excited for her and is grateful for the opportunity to share her story with her.
vanscootin
Gold Member
I am completely amazed... I jsut welcomed my mom to my team!

I came home from conference and was telling her about all the amazing promotions and new products and she says, "Sign me up."

She has been a consultant for 2 days and has already submitted almost $700 in sales! I'm so proud of her, especially after all the reservations she had when I signed up 2 years ago. Her goal is to qualify in her first 30 and get herself the pan... plus I told her I really want that under cabinet cd player... plus for going to conference I get to pick the extra one. I told her if she did I'd give her the little Keurig coffee pot thing.

She is 67, and has had several strokes, so we moved her to the apartment above ours and I think she is bored since she had to quit her job. I think she sees how much fun I'm having and wants to play too!

I'm so excited for her and I had to share!

vanscootin said:
I am completely amazed... I jsut welcomed my mom to my team!

I came home from conference and was telling her about all the amazing promotions and new products and she says, "Sign me up."

She has been a consultant for 2 days and has already submitted almost $700 in sales! I'm so proud of her, especially after all the reservations she had when I signed up 2 years ago. Her goal is to qualify in her first 30 and get herself the pan... plus I told her I really want that under cabinet cd player... plus for going to conference I get to pick the extra one. I told her if she did I'd give her the little Keurig coffee pot thing.

She is 67, and has had several strokes, so we moved her to the apartment above ours and I think she is bored since she had to quit her job. I think she sees how much fun I'm having and wants to play too!

I'm so excited for her and I had to share!

That's so wonderful! For YOU, AND your mother! Congratulations to both of you!

Where is that "like" button when you need it!?! Congratulations to both of you.

Ditto Jeanine!!!! where's the like button.. :)

WooHoo! Congrats to both of you! :D

That is very very cool!! I hope she finds the same passion and enjoyment from it that you do!

Congratulations!!!! What an awesome story. You should send it to Home Office.

Congratulations! That's really awesome!

That is so awesome!!

Congratulations! I think my mom might sign if she didn't live in another country...

Congratulations and Thank you for a Motivational Moment!
Sometimes I justify not working my business the way I should by telling myself I'm older than so many consultants (60) --- at 67, she's putting me to shame! Success to her and you!!

Wahoo!!!!! Definitely send that to HO.

Congratulations! I'd sign my mom, but she is in heaven ... she would have loved it, she was a Tupperware consultant and a kitchen products junky! Stepmom, however, tried to have a party and all those old biddies she hangs with whine that it's too expensive. Plus none of 'em cook.

Congratulations to both of you!! How awesome that you'll get to share this with her. You most definitely need to send this story to HO!!

Congratulations! I'm excited for both of you! That is awesome!

HAHA..I was just thinking..Dang, where is the "LIKE" button....Congratulations to you and your mom!!

Congratulations to both of you!! I signed up my mom two years ago, but a few months later she decided to move back to Mexico and stopped. She is here now again, but only for the summer. She wants to work and I was thinking that maybe she should sign up again and work this 3 months, but I don't know if that will be kind of like a "kit-napper"?

Any ways, best of luck to both of you!!

That is too awesome! Congrats to you both. My sis is also considering the biz, after 2 1/2 years.. she saw how excited I was about conference and that I'm loving it.

ilovpc said:
Congratulations to both of you!! I signed up my mom two years ago, but a few months later she decided to move back to Mexico and stopped. She is here now again, but only for the summer. She wants to work and I was thinking that maybe she should sign up again and work this 3 months, but I don't know if that will be kind of like a "kit-napper"?

Any ways, best of luck to both of you!!

As long as she qualifies she won't be a kit-napper

What is "I Recruited... My Mother" about?

"I Recruited... My Mother" is a comedy web series that follows the story of a young woman, Rachel, who convinces her reluctant mother to become her new roommate and coworker at a tech startup.

Who stars in "I Recruited... My Mother"?

The series stars comedian and actress Rachel Bloom as Rachel and her real-life mother, Tovah Feldshuh, as her mother, Rebeca. Other cast members include H. Jon Benjamin, Rachel Dratch, and Tymberlee Hill.

Where can I watch "I Recruited... My Mother"?

The series is available to watch on the CW Seed website and app, as well as on YouTube and Amazon Prime Video.

How many episodes are there in "I Recruited... My Mother"?

There are six episodes in the first season of "I Recruited... My Mother".

Is "I Recruited... My Mother" a true story?

While the series is loosely based on Rachel Bloom's own experience of working with her mother, it is not a completely true story. The characters and situations are fictionalized for comedic purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
heat123
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies