• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There an Opportunity Call for Cheffers Tonight at 9pm EST?

In summary, an opportunity call is being conducted by the Home Office at Pampered Chef and participants will have the opportunity to learn about the business opportunity and earn money. People who are interested in participating are asked to call the number provided and be on the call with a guest.
Bren706
Gold Member
I saw a couple fellow cheffers post on FB about an opportunity call tonight at 9pm EST. Did I miss something? Was there some sort of announcement about it?

I saw that too. What's an opportunity call? And who's going to remind me again to be involved?

This is what was posted on someone's status:
In today's economy, many people are looking for a way to make some extra income but need to be able to fit it in their busy lives. Pampered Chef could be your answer! Our Home Office is doing a call TONIGHT for anyone who is interested in exploring what we have to offer! It's 30 min- info/Q/A @ 8 pm cst. Dial 712-432-0900 Participant code: 680787#. Listen to the call & send me a msg so we can get you started!
I haven't heard anything else either

I checked with a SD friend, and she confirmed that it is being conducted by Sales Managers from HO, and will have consultant testimonials.

My sales manager sent this out 53 minutes before the call. I was gone & just got home to find it (2 hours too late to participate) ...
Dear Advanced Directors,

Please accept my deepest apologies. I just realized I accidentally sent this email to Judy's Advanced Directors and none of mine! I was wondering why so many had called and asked for the number. If you can get on the call with Judy in an hour with a guest please do so. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Cathy

Please forward to your teams and let's get lots of people on this first call!! Recruiting early in this "Summers Best" challenge will be the key to success!

Your US Sales Manager Team will be hosting Pampered Chef Business Opportunity Calls in July!

In our effort to support you in your quest to reach your Summers Best Team Recruiting Goal we will host Opportunity Calls on

Tuesday evenings ~ July 12th, 19th, and 26th at 8:00 pm central . (30 minute call)

Invite your leads to this live call to learn how they can
"Get The More They're Looking For"
When they decide to join The Pampered Chef Consultant Team!

On this call we will discuss The Pampered Chef Business Opportunity, how much money can be earned and the support they will receive when they begin their business.

We will be asking successful New Consultants to join us on each call to share their experience when they made the decision to join the Pampered Chef!

At the end of the call we will have a Question and Answer session and then we will ask them to contact their Consultant to set up their training and to sign up tonight.

Sound Good? Be sure to let your Consultants know that they can invite their leads to our calls in July!

The Opportunity number is: ...

They announced it at the second half of the Director Training at Conference.

Here's the reminder e-mail I got from my Sales Manager today - notice it is a weekly occurrence, so if you (your leads) missed it this week, they can call in next week:

In our effort to support you in your quest to reach your Summers Best Team Recruiting Goal we will host Opportunity Calls on

Tuesday evenings ~ July 12th, 19th, and 26th at 8:00 pm central

Invite your leads to this live call to learn how they can

"Get The More They're Looking For"

When they decide to join The Pampered Chef Consultant Team!

On this call we will discuss The Pampered Chef Business Opportunity, how much money can be earned and the support they will receive when they begin their business.
We will be asking successful New Consultants to join us on each call to share their experience when they made the decision to join the Pampered Chef!
At the end of the call we will have a Question and Answer session and then we will ask them to contact their Consultant to set up their training and to sign up tonight!

Sound Good? Be sure to let your Consultants know that they can invite their leads to our calls in July!

The Opportunity Hot Line number is:
712-432-0900
Participant code: 680787#

Game ON!
What's your number?

Valerie Muzquiz
Sales Manager
Ph. 630.792.7803
Email [email protected]

So, am I going to get credit for the "newbie" or will the top of my line?

Teresa_LM: You always get credit for your team members as long as they sign under you. Your director will get a small override, but you get all of the "signing" bonuses.

All: Sorry, just noticed 3/4 of the quote I posted was in Sheila's post as well - they started out different, so I assumed they had different info - oops! :eek:

Bumping because there's another call tonight...

This email and reminders also come out to all directors, so if you haven't gotten the info. check with your directors. :)

What is an "Opportunity Call Tonight"?

An "Opportunity Call Tonight" is a scheduled conference call or virtual meeting where individuals can learn more about a specific opportunity or business opportunity. These calls typically provide information about the company, its products or services, and how individuals can get involved.

When is the "Opportunity Call Tonight"?

The date and time of the "Opportunity Call Tonight" can vary depending on the company or organization hosting the call. It is best to check the invitation or the company's website for the specific date and time of the call.

Who can join the "Opportunity Call Tonight"?

Anyone who is interested in learning more about the opportunity or business being presented can join the call. These calls are often open to the public and do not require any previous experience or qualifications.

How do I join the "Opportunity Call Tonight"?

To join the "Opportunity Call Tonight," you will need to have the necessary call-in information or virtual meeting link. This information is typically provided in the invitation or on the company's website. Simply follow the instructions to join the call at the designated time.

What can I expect from the "Opportunity Call Tonight"?

The "Opportunity Call Tonight" will provide information about the company, its products or services, and the opportunity available. You may also have the chance to ask questions and interact with other participants. It is a great way to learn more and decide if the opportunity is right for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • KellyRedHead
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Cindycooks