• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Cons Kit for Fall: Any Changes?

In summary, the "New Cons Kit Changed for Fall" is a collection of resources for conservative activists and organizations to use during the fall season. It includes educational materials, campaign templates, social media graphics, and fundraising strategies, and can be accessed through the organization's website or through email and social media. Whether it is free or not depends on the provider. The purpose of the kit is to equip conservatives with the necessary tools for effective activism during the fall.
kam
Staff member
From what I could tell, it looks like the New Cons kit has changed (slightly?) for the Fall. Can't seem to locate that info in a thread now - but I think I saw something about it in the conference news.

Does anyone who went to conference know if Consultants signing up in July get the kit that we are currently showing? I am only asking since the issue with the Chef's Tools.

I need to make a flyer for my director for July recruiting and want to make sure the current kit picture is the one to use.

THANKS!

The price went up $4 to $159. I don't remember now if anything was added except the new black apron.

I believe through August the kit is staying the same.

The kit price is going up to $159 (still $80 for the mini) and will now be including the new Mole Rub.

mountainmama74 said:
I believe through August the kit is staying the same.

The kit price is going up to $159 (still $80 for the mini) and will now be including the new Mole Rub.

Of course they also switched out the spatula to the nylon one ...and the apron.

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated!

If the flyer turns out OK for my director, I will post on CS.

Thanks!

The new one has the black apron, the revamped Ultimate Mandoline, the nylon tool and of course a newer season's best. My guess is, she'll get a S/S package right now, since the apron, UM and SBRC are not yet available. Not sure if they will be switching out the spatula to the nylon one or not. If you call corporate, I'm betting they could confirm. ;)

What is the "New Cons Kit Changed for Fall"?

The "New Cons Kit Changed for Fall" is a collection of new and updated resources and tools for conservative activists and organizations to use during the fall season.

What is included in the kit?

The kit includes a variety of resources such as educational materials, campaign templates, social media graphics, and fundraising strategies.

How can I access the kit?

The kit can be accessed through the website of the organization or group that is providing it. It may also be distributed through email or social media platforms.

Is the kit free to use?

It depends on the organization or group providing the kit. Some may offer it for free, while others may charge a fee for access to the resources.

What is the purpose of the "New Cons Kit Changed for Fall"?

The purpose of the kit is to equip conservative activists and organizations with the necessary tools and resources to effectively engage in political and social activism during the fall season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • ChefLoriG
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • legacypc46