• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Becoming a Consultant with P.C. the Right Move for You?

In summary, the speaker is discussing a potential recruit for their business and asking for advice on how to approach the conversation. They mention that the recruit is familiar with the company and has expressed interest in becoming a consultant. The speaker plans to ask open-ended questions to gauge the recruit's level of knowledge and comfort with the business, and will provide information and support as needed. The recruit has a background with the company and has a large network of potential customers. The speaker plans to follow up with the recruit later and will update the person they are seeking advice from.
TinasKitchen
when someone says they are interested in becoming a consultant?

I do not know this person (she lives in a different state) so I will introduce myself.. then ask why she would like to give P.C. a try? or if she's ready to get started w/ the business?

Then I'll ask her how many shows she would like to do in 6-8 wks. What would she feel comfortable with? Ask her to get those lined up and then we can sign her up for her kit.

I will explain the training to her when she's ready to sign.

How does that sound? Can you tell this is my first recruit? lol I'm in my SS#1 so I have NO clue but basically am trying to remember what I was asked. My director is helping me out, but wanted your input as well.

Thanks

Is she pretty familiar with PC? Ask her what interests her about it. Ask open ended questions to get an idea of where she's at. Sometimes to get a feel for where they're at, I'll ask "Would you like to know HOW to get started with PC or would you like to know WHY you should get started with PC?" Sometimes if they're ready to sign, you'll just want to go ahead and jump to that. Lots of people have already done their own research. You don't want to throw too much information at them if they already have a pretty good understanding of everything or if they'd get easily overwhelmed by too much information. I'd pretty much go at her pace. Do you have that recruiting binder with the insert pages? That's a perfect outline of things to review if she's wanting a good overview. Then encourage her to ask every question she can think of. If you can't answer a question, promise her you'll find out the answer and get back to her.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

Hi BeckyActually she was going to be a consultant years ago but it wasnt a good time b/c of her kids. She has so much P.C. stuff and knows so many people (bc of her daughters cheerleading) I told my best friend to ask her if she'd like to become a consultant. So she did and now the woman's interested! so I think basically she's willing to sign but I just want to be sure. I'm going to try to give her a call tonight.

I'll let you know how it goes..
:) Thanks

What Questions Do You Ask During a Pampered Chef Party?

1. What makes Pampered Chef products stand out from other cooking tools?

Our products are designed with high-quality materials and innovative features to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products.

2. Can you tell me more about the host rewards program?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales at your party. You can also earn exclusive host-only products and special discounts for future purchases.

3. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

You can become a consultant by signing up on our website or through a current consultant. Our consultants receive training, support, and the opportunity to earn income through hosting parties and selling products.

4. Can I customize my own cooking or baking set with Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer a Build Your Own Set option where you can choose the products you want and receive a discounted price. This is perfect for those who have certain cooking needs or are looking to upgrade their kitchen tools.

5. What are some popular recipes that use Pampered Chef products?

We have a wide range of recipes on our website that are specifically designed to be used with our products. Some popular ones include our Deep Dish Baker for casseroles, our Deluxe Air Fryer for healthier fried foods, and our Stoneware for baking bread and pizza.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pcsharon1