• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Pampered Chef in Sicily: Skype Coaching Available

I'm so happy for you!Welcome ncardone! You'll be a great asset to the team!Yes, this is my first business venture. I am excited to get started and learn as much as I can from you all!Welcome to the Pampered Chef community, ncardone! It's great to have you here!Hi everyone! I'm excited to join the Pampered Chef community and learn as much as I can.Welcome to the Pampered Chef community, ncardone! It's great to have you here!
ncardone
Gold Member
I am currently stationed in Sicily, Italy. Pampered Chef is all I here about over here and there seems to be a market for it. I am interested in joining if someone is willing to sign me up and coach me. As far as distance for coaching, Skype is my favorite tool of choice. I am interested in hearing your feedback. Thanks!

pamperedlinda said:
I'll take ya! PMing you now :)

WOW Linda, you're quick. :)

Linda, I emailed you a message to your personal email...

Congrats Linda

What a great way to start your Day!

Nice! Gotta love when biz comes your way! Congrats to both of you and Welcome!

Love it! :D Congrats ncardone on your new Pampered Chef business & Congrats to Linda on your new recruit! :D

Thank you all for the words of encouragement. I cant wait to get started in this exciting business!!

Your welcome. And I totally agree, SKYPE rocks! :D Especially when you live 1/2 way around the world from your family. ;)

Welcome ncardone!! You lucked out signing under Linda - she's awesome!! And you've got all of us here on CS to coach you along, too! Good luck with your new business!

Congrats to both of you!

Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to working with Nicholas :chef:

WAY to GO Linda !!! :) Your fast !!

mommyhugz1978 said:
WAY to GO Linda !!! :) Your fast !!

No, I just happened to be in the right place at the right time! ...and I'm thankful that HE selected ME!
Nicholas and I have talked/chatted several times over Skype, I think he is going to be a great consultant!

AWESOME ... glad to year Linda signed you!If she had not stepped up, I would have recommended Sheila Dacey. I would still suggest you keep her in your contacts and friend her on FB. She's a military wife (as are many here) and knows all about mixing the military with your biz!

pamperedlinda said:
No, I just happened to be in the right place at the right time! ...and I'm thankful that HE selected ME!
Nicholas and I have talked/chatted several times over Skype, I think he is going to be a great consultant!

That's awesome Linda!!!

1. What is "Who Wants to Sign Me Up?"

"Who Wants to Sign Me Up?" is a popular game show where contestants compete to win prizes by completing various challenges and tasks.

2. How can I sign up for "Who Wants to Sign Me Up?"

To sign up for "Who Wants to Sign Me Up?", you can either apply online through the show's official website or attend one of the show's casting calls in person.

3. Is there an age requirement to participate in "Who Wants to Sign Me Up?"

Yes, contestants must be at least 18 years old to participate in "Who Wants to Sign Me Up?".

4. What kind of challenges can I expect on "Who Wants to Sign Me Up?"

The challenges on "Who Wants to Sign Me Up?" can vary, but they often involve physical tasks, trivia questions, and mental challenges. Each episode may have a different theme or focus.

5. Are there any prizes for winning "Who Wants to Sign Me Up?"

Yes, contestants have the chance to win various prizes on "Who Wants to Sign Me Up?", including cash, vacations, and other valuable items. The grand prize may vary depending on the season or episode.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ncardone
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Katiek77