• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Think Is the Best Part of Pampered Chef?

In summary, the Pampered Chef is a great company that offers its employees a lot of freedom and opportunities. Employees love the products and the company itself.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Just wandering what everyone likes about this business. I love the freedom it gives me!!

I like it because I get to get out and meet new people and make good friends while I am working.

It's the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, Pampered Chef!The Pampered Chef
How do I love thee?
Let me count the ways...

I love that when my family and I were sick in December and January, one thing after another, I was able to slow things down, and then pick it back up when we were ready.

I love that TPC says what it means, means what is says, and does what it says it will do.

I love that I can share it everyone and let them make the decision, without having to stalk, twist arms, or coerce.

I love that even though I love my DH and Kids, and I am proud to call them mine, I can get away from them and come back a better wife and mamma because I did.

I love that for doing a small amount of work over the last year, I earned a $250 gift certificate, and TPC is paying for office supplies, surprises for the kids, and my 11th Anniversary Dinner on April 5.

Okay, I think I made my point...

I LOVE THE PAMPERED CHEF!!!!:D

I love it because I get a paycheck for doing somthing I love, COOKING!! I also love it that they give us the chance to earn all the new products for FREE!! I think that is just amazing, and I don't know of another company that does that. I actually had doubts about signing up, and now I look back and I think it is so funny. At first I couldn't find anyone to sign up under (yes, I'm one of those people that decided to do it on my own) so I started thinking maybe the company was no good to work for. I called a girl that I knew used to sell it and she didn't know anyone that sold it anymore either. I was starting to get worried at that point. After that I emailed her about a dozen times asking her different questions about the company and why she quit selling. She said the company was good, she just did it on the side and didn't really have any extra time to invest to keep her bookings up, so she just quit. I finally decided to just go for it. I mean, how can you go wrong with only a $90 investment? I've never regretted it either. :D

I love PC because it's changed my life in a way NOTHING else ever could have. It provided me with an opportunity to challenge myself by overcoming my shyness, to learn how to cook, to discover skills I didn't know I had, to build confidence in SO many areas and to contribute to the family income while doing a FUN job that doesn't seem like a job.

Not to mention the thousands of dollars in free products I've received! Since becoming a Director, those perks have exploded!

I love that I have something for myself that allows me a break from my kids (4 and 18 months), which I truly feel makes me a happier mom, wife and person. Plus, this job allows me to stay at home. I'm happy to say that I was able to quit my PT job about 3-4 weeks ago thanks to PC.

That's just a very quick summary, but my husband would tell you that this experience has changed me as a person and given me the confidence to do things I never EVER pictured doing before. Talk about stepping WAY outside of my comfort zone! It's still hard to do that sometimes, but it's so much easier than ever. :D

I love this job!!!

I love it for the free products, I love it for allowing me to stay home with my kids, I love it for giving me something that is all mine, I love the friends I get to make (like here on this site), I love the freedom, I love it because I get to go to Chicago every year, and I love the money I get to make as well. There really is nothing better!

Why I love PC!!Earning Free Products!!

Commission Checks!!

Time Away From Home With Other Ladies!!

Creating Flyers, Games, New Ideas For My Business!!

Cooking And Baking At Shows, Two Of My Favorite Things To Do!!

Debbie :d

Everything! The fact that I love the products and do not mind selling them. I know we have a good product that is in demand and people don't feel like I am being pushy at all - they love our stuff!

I love all the friends I've made!

I love Conference!

I love my paycheck!

I love that I am going to the beach the end of April with my cluster for a business builders weekend!

I love our kitchen tools! They are the best!

I especially love getting them for free!

I love the way The Pampered Chef is so good to us!

I love helping my recruits!

I love that I could go on and on and that is why I love PC!

*Extra Income
*FREE Product
*Incentive trips they offer
*Support we get from eachother and from the HO
*Recognition
*Freedom to run my business the way I want to
*Flexibility of my own schedule
*A weekly get away from my kids
*Meeting new people
*Discovering Fun New Recipes (My family loves them and thinks I should become a catorer)
I think I could go on and on! Love TPC so far in my 4.5 months in business!

PC offers me something that not very many other companies would.....I can take my business any where in the world that I may end up!!! I get to support my husband's military life as well as have one of my own at every new duty station!!! If he gets deployed, I have something to fill my time and calendar to make the time go by that much faster!! No more sitting at home worrying about him out in the field!!! That is the best thing about PC to me!!!

What is the best part of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

The best part of being a Pampered Chef consultant is the flexibility and control over your own schedule. You can work as much or as little as you want, allowing you to balance your work and personal life. Additionally, the earning potential is unlimited, and you have the opportunity to connect with customers and build relationships through cooking demonstrations and parties.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. It's also a fun and social way to try out new products and recipes with your friends and family. Plus, as a host, you have the opportunity to introduce your guests to the Pampered Chef experience and potentially earn free products and discounts for future purchases.

What makes Pampered Chef products stand out from other kitchen and cooking brands?

Pampered Chef products are known for their high quality and durability. They are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a lifetime guarantee on their products, so you can trust that you are investing in long-lasting and reliable kitchen tools.

How does Pampered Chef give back to the community?

Pampered Chef is committed to giving back through their Round-Up from the Heart program. This program allows customers to round up their order total to the nearest dollar, with the difference being donated to Feeding America® and local food banks. Pampered Chef also partners with organizations that support hunger relief and disaster relief efforts.

What type of training and support is provided for Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support for their consultants, including online resources, in-person training events, and a community of experienced consultants who are always willing to help. Additionally, consultants have access to a personalized website, marketing materials, and ongoing support from their upline and the company's corporate team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • Dori Locks
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • FranLynnTSGr