• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting for the First Time: What Should I Say to Potential Consultants?

In summary, the person did a booth and had three people ask about being a consultant. They gave advice on what to tell them and what to focus on. They suggest meeting in person if possible and using the Come Join Us booklet. They say that keeping it basic is usually best.
Bwildered
Hi everyone!
I did a booth tonight and had three people ask about being a consultant! WOO HOO! But I've never recruited before! :-( Give me your best advice of what to tell them, send them, etc! I want to nail it! Thanks!

Generally speaking, I try to answer their questions. In the beginning I did a lot of verbal vomiting--letting everything in my head about PC flow out all over the potential recruit. My recruiting is much more effective now that I simply answer questions.

Congrats!!!I give them a packet (with the various recruiting pamphlets and the DVD), give them a couple of days to look over it, then ask them "what did you think?"I've learned to go with the flow. Some people are ready to go, no questions at all. Some have a few questions & some have a LOT of questions. I give them the basics (how commission works which includes a brief overview of overrides on team members if they choose to recruit, New Consultant Rewards and the $2 for insurance) and then answer any additional questions that they have.At one point I was making the packet in a reusable shopping bag with a Season's Best & a business card. But I ran out of the reusable shopping bags & never started that again when I got more. Just started using the cheap 2 pocket folders. ;)If you want, you can also throw in the flyer for the current recruit promo. ;)

If you can meet with them in person, that's usually best. I take the Come Join Us booklet with me to the interview. There's a training that walks you through it on consultant's corner.

I keep it basic...

What do you know about The Pampered Chef? Helps me see what their perception of the company, products and business is.

What excited you about the opportunity? Helps me see their passion and what they hope from the biz.

Have you been to a cooking show? If they have, they usually describe a positive experience.

What does your family think about it? Let's me know if they've been excited enough about it to discuss the biz and if they have support. Not necessary, but good to have.

At this point, I know them a bit better and have a general idea of what they expect and would like from the biz. I usually focus on what they want from the biz and how they can pretty much get whatever it is they want with our biz opportunity.

The Come Join Us Book keeps you on track and addresses most topics. I tend to expand on whatever the lead is most interested or excited about and gloss past what they don't seem too attentive to.

HTH

Congrats on your leads and much success!! Keep us posted!

Thanks for the advice! I appreciate it!

Congratulations! My first recruit is signing next week.

What is "My First Potential Recruits!"?

"My First Potential Recruits!" is an online platform designed to help individuals and businesses find and connect with potential recruits for their team.

How does "My First Potential Recruits!" work?

Users can create a profile and list potential job openings on the platform. Other users can then search for these openings and contact the recruiters directly to express interest. Users can also browse through profiles of potential recruits and connect with them if they seem like a good fit.

Is "My First Potential Recruits!" free to use?

Yes, "My First Potential Recruits!" is completely free for both recruiters and potential recruits to use. There are no hidden fees or charges.

Do I need to have a company to use "My First Potential Recruits!"?

No, "My First Potential Recruits!" is open to both businesses and individuals looking to hire or be hired. You can create a profile as a recruiter or a potential recruit, depending on your needs.

Is my personal information safe on "My First Potential Recruits!"?

Yes, we take user privacy very seriously and have strict security measures in place to protect your personal information. Your profile and contact details will only be visible to other users if you choose to make them public.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
caraighan
  • Jolie_Paradoxe