• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Receive Your April Gas Card Incentive Yet?

That's good to know! For some reason, my mail has been slow lately so I was starting to panic reading the posts from everyone yesterday who had gotten theirs! I qualified for it right at the beginning of April so it seems like I've been waiting forever and I ordered it the day the email came! LOL Crossing fingers it comes this week!I haven't gotten that or my juicer from last month's incentive...hopefully they all come soon!Mine came yesterday and I ordered it at least a month ago. To my surprise I had a box in the mail.. So, FYI--it's in a box not an envelope.. Was a nice surprise!
chefsteph07
Has anyone gotten theirs yet? I earned mine and I could really use it! :)

Not yet, but I haven't checked my mail this week. I lost my mailbox key and my husband is the only one who has one. Wouldn't you know he's gonna be gone the next 2 weeks. Oh well, I'll get good use of it when it does arrive.

I got mine this past Friday... it came USPS.

Chef Kearns said:
Not yet, but I haven't checked my mail this week. I lost my mailbox key and my husband is the only one who has one. Wouldn't you know he's gonna be gone the next 2 weeks. Oh well, I'll get good use of it when it does arrive.

Can't you call and have them hold your mail at the PO, and pick it up there?

Becky, I never even thought of that. It hasn't really been a big deal. We've been down to 1 key for almost 4 years now. LOL!

Got mine about 2 weeks ago for a recruit who qualified mid-May. Just used the card for the first time today at the gas station where I get a discount with grocery store points. Cha-ching - free gas at a discount!

I haven't gotten that or my juicer from last month's incentive...hopefully they all come soon!

Mine came yesterday and I ordered it at least a month ago. To my surprise I had a box in the mail.. So, FYI--it's in a box not an envelope.. Was a nice surprise!

If you haven't gone on-line and selected which company you want to get the card from, you have to do this first.

flemings99 said:
Mine came yesterday and I ordered it at least a month ago. To my surprise I had a box in the mail.. So, FYI--it's in a box not an envelope.. Was a nice surprise!

If you haven't gone on-line and selected which company you want to get the card from, you have to do this first.

That's good to know! For some reason, my mail has been slow lately so I was starting to panic reading the posts from everyone yesterday who had gotten theirs! I qualified for it right at the beginning of April so it seems like I've been waiting forever and I ordered it the day the email came! LOL Crossing fingers it comes this week!

Becca_in_MD said:
Got mine about 2 weeks ago for a recruit who qualified mid-May. Just used the card for the first time today at the gas station where I get a discount with grocery store points. Cha-ching - free gas at a discount!

Funny you mention this....My selection was limited because we don't have a lot of the choices around here so I had to pick shell and drive across town to use it... which was fine, I needed the drive... but I got to the gas station and their pumps were acting up so they were giving the premium gas at regular price... which was awesome cause my car only takes premium and I cringe when I fill my tank. So instead of paying 4.15, I paid 3.74 and have $30left on the card!

Is there any way to track the shipment of these?

What is the Gas Card Incentive for April?

The Gas Card Incentive for April is a promotional offer where customers can earn a gas card for a specific amount by participating in certain activities or purchasing certain products during the month of April.

How can I participate in the Gas Card Incentive for April?

To participate in the Gas Card Incentive for April, you may need to purchase specific products or services, complete certain tasks, or meet certain requirements set by the promotion. Check the specific details of the offer to see how you can participate.

Is there a limit on how many gas cards I can earn through this incentive?

The limit on the number of gas cards you can earn through this incentive may vary depending on the specific promotion. Make sure to check the terms and conditions to see if there is a limit and how many gas cards you can earn.

When will I receive my gas card for participating in the Gas Card Incentive for April?

The time frame for receiving your gas card may vary depending on the specific promotion. Some offers may provide the gas card immediately upon completing the required tasks, while others may require a few weeks for processing and delivery. Check the terms and conditions for more information.

Can I combine this incentive with other promotions or discounts?

The ability to combine the Gas Card Incentive for April with other promotions or discounts may vary depending on the specific offer. Check the terms and conditions to see if this is allowed, as some promotions may have exclusions or limitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Inomiamenda
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jeanniec