• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Instructions for Marna Ross Card Game!

In summary, the game is played with playing cards like tickets and the person with the highest card at the end wins.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Marna Ross was a speaker at our Spring Launch, and she had a game she played with playing cards instead of the ticket game. I took notes on how she did it - and just now remembered to buy the cards, and now can't find my notes.

Anyone else who was there, or who might be in her downline, who could give me some help with instructions?

thanks!

If I remember right... She uses playing cards like tickets. Every time they as a question they get a card. In the end the person with the highest card wins. If 2 people have an ace, then you go to the next highest card in their hand (only the people who have the ace). I have been playing it this way for almost a year. I include the jokers and they are the highest.

cookingwithlove said:
If I remember right... She uses playing cards like tickets. Every time they as a question they get a card. In the end the person with the highest card wins. If 2 people have an ace, then you go to the next highest card in their hand (only the people who have the ace). I have been playing it this way for almost a year. I include the jokers and they are the highest.

Thank you, Wendy! Do you do it all the way through your show, or just during a set time? I was trying to remember which way Marna did it...

I believe Marna also gives a card to everyone who is on time too. I have that in my notes.

angel7581 said:
I believe Marna also gives a card to everyone who is on time too. I have that in my notes.
I think you're right. I remember that! Thanks. :)

One of my "sister" consultants hands cards out throughout her show, and then she does a bonus round toward the end (2 minutes where they can ask more questions about recruiting). Instead of playing "highest card" she plays it poker style, and whoever has the best hand is the winner. She also plays with the jokers and if someone is holding a joker they win a "FREE" cooking show.

I would like to know more about this game. Please give details.

Cooky

I play cards at my shows too. I have them add the face value of the cards to see who is the winner. It's so much fun!

We do "got it love it" & "love it want it!" at my shows. I have a couple decks of cards and pass out to everybody who has or wants a certain product. If they say they've 'got it love it' I ask why they love it or how they use it. If they say "love it want it" I ask why they want it and how they can see themselves using it or it making their time in the kitchen easier. It start a lot of cross talk and puts out tips that I havent always heard. I give away a prize to the person w/the most cards. I buy seasons bests cook books at the end of the season so I can give them one that is out of print that they can no longer order and let them know that this seasons is available at check out. :)

Here's a card game my up-line gave out and said it is working great.

Attachments

• StealingHeartsTicketGame[1].doc
    30 KB · Views: 481

What is the Marna Ross Card Game?

The Marna Ross Card Game is a strategy card game that involves building and defending a castle while trying to destroy your opponent's castle.

How many players can participate in the Marna Ross Card Game?

The game can be played with 2-4 players.

What is the objective of the Marna Ross Card Game?

The objective of the game is to be the first player to either destroy your opponent's castle or build a castle with 20 or more points.

What is included in the game set for the Marna Ross Card Game?

The game set includes a deck of 108 cards, 4 castle boards, and a rule book.

How do you play the Marna Ross Card Game?

Players take turns drawing and playing cards to build and defend their castle, while also attacking their opponent's castle. The game ends when a player's castle is destroyed or when a player has built a castle with 20 or more points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • jcsmilez