• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Recruiting Incentive: Insider Information and Updates

In summary, The conversation discusses the possibility of an incentive for recruiting in June and the importance of being prepared for early June shows. Some participants mention that there may not always be incentives and that the opportunity to sign up is great regardless. The conversation also mentions the Sale-A-Thon incentive for consultants and the importance of taking advantage of it. It is also suggested that a consultant waiting to sign up should do so sooner to take advantage of the opportunity to earn more. Finally, the conversation mentions a past incentive from June and that a new one has been posted.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
Does anyone have an inside scoop on whether or not there is an incentive for recruiting in June?

I got all excited as I have someone signing in June - she is using her June 5th show for kit credit.

So, do we know what it is? I have someone signing today or tomorrow.

Thanks!
Sandi

I wish PC would give us a few days notice of recruiting incentives so I can have them printed and ready for my early June shows!

RoseAndrews said:
I wish PC would give us a few days notice of recruiting incentives so I can have them printed and ready for my early June shows!

They don't always give notice so that someone doesn't hold over a recruit for the "right" incentive.

PamperedK said:
They don't always give notice so that someone doesn't hold over a recruit for the "right" incentive.

Exactly!! Any time is a great time to sign even if there isn't a "bonus".

wadesgirl said:
Exactly!! Any time is a great time to sign even if there isn't a "bonus".

And something to keep in mind for those that haven't been around long....there aren't always incentives. When I first started, we were lucky if there was an incentive every Quarter. This monthly thing is new, so I wouldn't bank on them always coming out with something monthly.

I've been wrong before, but they've given A LOT this year. Every month? That's unheard of in the past 13 years that I've been with the company. And it's not like we aren't able to sign people without bonuses. We have a great opportunity everyday. That being said, I don't expect anything this month because of SAT. New consultants are able to take advantage of SAT just like we are and that is already a lot of extras they can earn when they sign in June. But, like I said, I've been wrong before and they've been on top of giving us great bonuses this year.

pcsharon1 said:
I've been wrong before, but they've given A LOT this year. Every month? That's unheard of in the past 13 years that I've been with the company. And it's not like we aren't able to sign people without bonuses. We have a great opportunity everyday. That being said, I don't expect anything this month because of SAT. New consultants are able to take advantage of SAT just like we are and that is already a lot of extras they can earn when they sign in June. But, like I said, I've been wrong before and they've been on top of giving us great bonuses this year.

I agree 100% :thumbup:

otisbg said:
I got all excited as I have someone signing in June - she is using her June 5th show for kit credit.

You should have her sign up today. Then use her June 5th show as her Grand Opening. She will earn the commission and the host benefits. With just a $300 party she will earn more than the $40 kit credit as a consultant. She will earn $60. This will get her off to a great start on her new business. It will help her qualify in 30 days, thus getting the extra $100 in products.

pcsharon1 said:

What is SAT?

PamperedK said:

Makes sense!

I have been a consultant since March and I thought there was an incentive every month, never mind then!

Brenda.the.chef said:
What is SAT?

Sale-A-Thon, the incentive for consultants to earn products for free for the next season!

Wendy - I tried to get her to sign now, but she cannot due to a shortage of $$$ now - hence her waiting for her show...I know she will sign on the 5th - Just was curious as to any bonuses that may pop=up;)

I did a generic article in my newsletter and left the option open to switch the image over to whatever incentive they may roll out next month. I figured they would do something - they did last June - it was a free S/S mixing bowl set when you qualify.

Well the incentive is posted! I think it's awesome for the recruit, horrible for the recruiter. But, I'm not in it for the incentives. I personally don't like recruiting incentives that don't enhance my business.

pchockeymom said:
Well the incentive is posted! I think it's awesome for the recruit, horrible for the recruiter. But, I'm not in it for the incentives. I personally don't like recruiting incentives that don't enhance my business.

DITTO! Two months in a row outdoor stuff. BLAH! Every time I recruit its something outdoors and I never use any of it, don't like it and never get the good stuff. I gotta work on my timing! :)

I know thats not why we recruit but darnit it helps! I'd take the controversial green t-shirt over a hot dog machine and ooohh ahhhh recruit 3 and get a blow up movie screen?

pchockeymom said:

Agree! Not too exciting when I went through the whole list of consultant rewards and said "well, I guess I would take that one." It's more about growing our teams than the bonus, which is just that - a bonus. I'm sure some will be excited about some of the items offered.

Great benefits for the recruits. I had a feeling that if they did a signing bonus that it would be the Cool & Serve since it's part of the June and July host bonuses. The company is so good about making it easy for us and a new recruit. We're already promoting the C&S and MFP for host bonus so it's not anything more to add the recruiting bonus to the show and the new recruit gets the products to help increase their bookings.

I'd take the Blue-Ray player or the lounge chair probably. My sister-in-law is likely to sign, but I don't know about qualifying. She just wants the discounts and free-stuff. I'm hoping her show on Friday that I'm doing for her will get enough folks wanting to do their own show that it kicks her off quickly and she ends up liking the money (especially since she's quitting her full-time job now anyway). Who knows- maybe by having a June recruit, and if I can get that 2nd show...I'll win one of the big prize drawings at Conference! Now THAT would make up for it. ;) (You get extra entries with a recruit (EDIT _ I was wrong on this...misread something.).

Last edited:
esavvymom said:
I'd take the Blue-Ray player or the lounge chair probably. Who knows- maybe by having a June recruit, and if I can get that 2nd show...I'll win one of the big prize drawings at Conference! Now THAT would make up for it. ;) (You get extra entries with a recruit).
My choices exactly!No extra entries for recruiting in June. Just one entry per consultant with 2 June shows in.

Last edited:
Well I have 4 shows so far in June so I totally plan on winning the free mortgage for a year at NC!

Use that extra incentive as something for the rest of your team (best sales month, beat this..., etc)!!

Brenda.the.chef said:
Well I have 4 shows so far in June so I totally plan on winning the free mortgage for a year at NC!

You can have that one, I am totally winning the free maid service!!!:D

I would be thrilled with any of them but really want the Disney trip. I'm an addict, what can I say?

It sounds like there are enough grand prizes for all of us ;)

Sorry, I already claimed the mortgage for the year. You can have the spa weekend. I don't do massages and I hate to shop.

Sorry ladies mortgage is mine! THough I'd take the shopping! :D

I'm actually not thrilled either with our choices but I like the blue ray player and I need 3 recruits to promote by conference and I want the movie screen and projector!

So I'm setting a goal of 6 consultants to give myself some leeway since one girl on my team is in danger of going inactive. I'm going to work on her but she's getting married in August so her focus is kind of on that right now! She had FR scheduled but it got cancelled so I'm going to help her at least get a catalog show in since she didn't submit in May!

What is the June Recruiting Incentive?

The June Recruiting Incentive is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of June to encourage current consultants to recruit new team members.

Who is eligible for the June Recruiting Incentive?

All current Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in the June Recruiting Incentive.

What are the rewards for participating in the June Recruiting Incentive?

The rewards for participating in the June Recruiting Incentive include a special bonus for each new recruit who joins your team, as well as the opportunity to earn a trip to our annual consultant conference.

How do I track my progress in the June Recruiting Incentive?

You can track your progress in the June Recruiting Incentive through your consultant portal on the Pampered Chef website. There, you will be able to see how many new recruits you have added during the month and how close you are to earning the rewards.

When does the June Recruiting Incentive end?

The June Recruiting Incentive ends on June 30th at 11:59 PM CST. All new recruits must join your team by this time in order for you to receive credit towards the incentive rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cfchef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003