• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Advice: Struggling to Get a New Pampered Chef Consultant Started

In summary, the lady contacted the person who created the website and signed up for the consulting program. The lady has not been to a PC show before and is interested in doing a home cooking and stay-at-home mom business. They were supposed to meet up, but the lady e-mailed the person to say that she does not have her kit yet and will not be able to come to the first cluster meeting. The person is offering to go to the lady's show on their own Saturday, but she is hesitant because she can learn about the business online.
ldynred7
I need some advice...

I got a call from a lady that lives about 45 minutes away, she said she found me on google, checked out my PC website and signed under me.. I was confused because people can't find me as a consultant on google, I have tried. She informed me that she hasn't been to a PC show before but decided that since she like cooking this would be a good business for her to do along with being a Stay at home mom, ok. We were suppose to meet up today for the first time and she e-mailed me right as I was going to leave and said she didn't want to meet today since she doesn't have her kit yet, she can't come to our cluster meeting tonight and she hasn't had time to check out any of the training on CC that I asked her to do last week. :mad: I asked if she could come to a show with me on Saturday to see how shows go and she said she doesn't think that is necessary since she can learn what she needs on line and do her own show this weekend???

What do I do? I would like to build my team and have a successful down line but this is not a good start!

Thanks for listening.

Good luck to her! I don't know how I could have done it without my sister helping me! She may find that she truly does need some help and will come to you then. I sure wouldn't have wanted to go it alone!

Is there any way that you can go to HER first show?

Just to make sure she's legit... Has she appeared on your Consultant Connection as a recruit for you? You can only offer assistance. You can't make anyone take it. Just check in to how she's doing with getting her $1250 in. She could be a kit napper and that's why she's turning down the training, b/c she has no intention of really selling.

Well, she sounds like a fairly independent person, and maybe she can go ahead and do it on her own. Then again, maybe she's a kit-napper. Either way, you have to remember that you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Continue to offer support, suggest what she should do next and hope for the best. She may not be your best recruit, but you also didn't have to expend much energy to get her to sign. Kind of like a catalog show, gravy on top. :)

If you can't see her on Consultant's Corner, she may be some sort of scammer.If you can see her, then like what was already said, she's either a kitnapper who has no intention of ever doing anything -or- she's a VERY independent personality who doesn't want to feel like she has to answer to anyone and doesn't want anyone standing over her shoulder every step of the way. Even if you are not trying to be pushy, some people see any offers for help as overbearing. You can't force her to do her business. All you can do is provide the information to her & see if she bites. Keep sending her the invites to your meetings. She might just come one day! When you send out updates to the team, make sure you include her. She may delete them, but she just might read them. Some people are a very "on paper" personality. If they can't see it written down, they won't remember it. Others have no interest in reading, they want you to give them the info personally. Anything you don't personally say, they won't know! So you just have to figure out (if they will let you) which personality they are and go with the flow. ;)

What is the best way to get a new Pampered Chef consultant started?

The best way to get a new Pampered Chef consultant started is to provide them with support and guidance. Share your knowledge and experience with them, and offer to help them with any questions or concerns they may have. Encourage them to attend training sessions and events, and remind them to utilize the resources available to them through Pampered Chef.

How can I help my new consultant build their customer base?

One way to help your new consultant build their customer base is to host a launch party for them. This will give them the opportunity to showcase Pampered Chef products and make connections with potential customers. You can also encourage them to reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances and offer to do cooking demonstrations or product demonstrations for them.

What should I do if my new consultant is struggling to make sales?

If your new consultant is struggling to make sales, offer them some tips and advice on how to improve their sales techniques. You can also suggest that they reach out to their network and offer special promotions or discounts to attract new customers. Additionally, remind them to focus on building relationships with their customers and providing excellent customer service.

How can I help my new consultant stay motivated?

One way to help your new consultant stay motivated is to set achievable goals for them. Celebrate their successes and offer encouragement when they are feeling discouraged. You can also suggest that they attend Pampered Chef events and connect with other consultants for support and inspiration.

What resources are available to help my new consultant?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help new consultants get started and succeed. These include training sessions, online resources, and support from other consultants. Make sure your new consultant is aware of these resources and encourage them to utilize them as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
patty42240
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies