• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My 2nd Recruit: Grateful for Director Express Training

In summary, "Celebrating My 2nd Recruit: Grateful for Director Express Training" is an event that recognizes and appreciates the achievements of a person's second recruit in their Director Express Training program. It is open to those who have completed the training and recruited at least two individuals. The event may include speeches, networking opportunities, and a chance to share experiences with other participants. The dress code is usually professional or business casual attire, and RSVP instructions can be found on the event invitation or by contacting the organizer.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
I have my 2nd recruit! WOO HOO! I'm SO excited and thankful for my Director Express training!

Congrats!!! :D

Congratulations!

Congratulations !!!

Wahoooooooooooo!

Congratulations - TEAM LEADER!

Yes, we didn't talk about Team Leader, did we? In case you need a refresher ...You have to have at least $750 in Personal Sales, each of the 2 recruits needs to be active with at least $150 in sales and the group has to do at least $1,250 in sales for you to be "paid as" this month & officially take the title June 1.If you've done $1,250 in 3 of the last 4 months with a new recruit during those same 4 months, you'll qualify for Home Office Leads! If you promote on the 1st & qualify for the HO Leads, the system won't show you as eligible for them until all the numbers are updated around the 8th. ;)

Wahooo!! Super exciting! Congrats on your growing team!!!

thank you all for your support! Sheila thanks for keeping it real for me, too! I know that I have to keep my forward momentum if I want to be paid in the way I want to be paid! I have 2 more recruits lined up that want me to call them next week (after they graduate college). My goal now is to be a director by National Conference. I will have to change my signature to indicate such, huh???

What is "Celebrating My 2nd Recruit: Grateful for Director Express Training"?

"Celebrating My 2nd Recruit: Grateful for Director Express Training" is a special event or gathering to recognize and appreciate the achievements of a person's second recruit in their Director Express Training program.

Who can attend "Celebrating My 2nd Recruit: Grateful for Director Express Training"?

The event is typically open to anyone who has completed their Director Express Training and has successfully recruited at least two individuals into the program.

What happens during "Celebrating My 2nd Recruit: Grateful for Director Express Training"?

During the event, there may be speeches or presentations to honor and recognize the achievements of the second recruit. There may also be networking opportunities and a chance to share experiences and tips with other Director Express participants.

Is there a dress code for "Celebrating My 2nd Recruit: Grateful for Director Express Training"?

The dress code for the event may vary depending on the organizer, but it is usually recommended to dress professionally or in business casual attire.

How can I RSVP for "Celebrating My 2nd Recruit: Grateful for Director Express Training"?

If you have received an invitation to the event, you can typically RSVP by following the instructions provided on the invitation. If you have not received an invitation but are interested in attending, you can reach out to the event organizer for more information on how to RSVP.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cr8vKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • starksc
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • wadesgirl