• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosted a Pampered Chef Sampling - Want Advice?

In summary, the person is hosting a Sampling of the PC and is wondering if it is really necessary to have the demo. They think that the time would be better spent doing 1 on 1 if needed afterwards.
pchockeymom
So I have taken the plunge to host a Sampling of the PC on tues. may 24th. I have about a dozen people who have expressed real interest in the PC opportunity but for some reason or another they just aren't willing to sit down, ask questions, or take the plunge. And, I have a new consultant who has two potential recruits but she feels ill-equipped to truly do a recruit interview. Thus, we are doing this together. I am really excited and nervous at the same time.

So the purpose of this thread is to get advice from anyone who has ever done this or attend one.

Thanks in advance!!

I am interested in doing one of these with the new setup on cc. I hosted one on my own about a year ago, and did get a good response.

One suggestion I received from a lady was to make it a conversation, rather than a bunch of questions and answers, especially since a lot of people didn't want to ask a question, so I would say, "some people wonder about X" and then give the answer.

I was thinking if I do it again that I would have some questions, sitting around on postcards, and if someone asks that question, they would get a door prize. Just a thought.

Let us know how it goes and what you do! Good Luck!

Thanks for your reply and the suggestion! The one big thing I am wondering about it the demo. Do you think it's really necessary? I would rather have the food already prepared for them to eat and just explain what I used and how quick and easy it was so we can (1) spend more time talking, asking and answering questions, and getting to know eachother and
(2) the extra time. The way they have it set up it's over 2 hours. That is such a long time! And, if I end up with 8-12 people (my invites and the other two consultants with me), I feel like I'll be so pressed for time to get it all in.

What are your thought on the demo.

Thanks.

I love this and think it is great, I wish you all the luck. I would not do the demo. I think the time would be better spent doing 1 on 1 if needed afterwards while people are snacking

Hello there! Congratulations on hosting your first Pampered Chef Sampling! It's great that you have a dozen people who are interested in the opportunity. Hosting a sampling is a great way to showcase the products and the business opportunity to potential recruits. Here are a few tips to make your event a success: 1. Plan ahead: Make sure you have all the necessary supplies, such as product samples, catalogs, order forms, and business opportunity brochures. Also, plan out the flow of the event and have a clear idea of what you want to cover during the presentation.2. Be enthusiastic: Your excitement and passion for the products and the business opportunity will be contagious. Make sure to share your personal story and why you love being a Pampered Chef consultant.3. Keep it interactive: Encourage your guests to ask questions and try out the products. This will help them see the value and quality of the products, and also give them a taste of what it's like to be a consultant.4. Share success stories: Have some success stories from other consultants ready to share with your guests. This will help them see the potential of the business and get them excited about the opportunity.5. Offer incentives: Consider offering a special incentive for those who sign up to become a consultant at the event, such as a discounted starter kit or a free product.6. Follow up: Don't forget to follow up with your guests after the event. Send them a thank-you note and any additional information they may have requested. This will show them that you are genuinely interested in helping them succeed as a consultant.As for your new consultant, make sure to provide her with all the necessary training and resources before the event. You can also have her shadow you during the event to gain some hands-on experience.I wish you all the best for your upcoming event! It's normal to feel nervous, but just remember to have fun and be yourself. Your passion for Pampered Chef will shine through and attract potential recruits. Good luck!

What is "Sampling of the Pampered Chef"?

"Sampling of the Pampered Chef" is a marketing event hosted by the direct sales company, The Pampered Chef. It allows potential customers to try out and experience the company's kitchen products before making a purchase.

How does "Sampling of the Pampered Chef" work?

At the event, a consultant from The Pampered Chef will demonstrate and allow guests to sample the products. This may include cooking or preparing food using the products, as well as showcasing different features and benefits of the products.

Is there a cost to attend "Sampling of the Pampered Chef"?

No, there is no cost to attend the event. It is free for guests to come and sample the products. However, if guests choose to make a purchase, they will need to pay for the products they wish to buy.

Do I have to buy anything at "Sampling of the Pampered Chef"?

No, there is no obligation to make a purchase at the event. Guests are welcome to simply come and sample the products without buying anything. However, if they are interested in purchasing any products, they can do so at the event.

Can I host my own "Sampling of the Pampered Chef" event?

Yes, as a consultant or host, you can organize and host your own "Sampling of the Pampered Chef" event. This is a great way to introduce the products to potential customers and earn rewards for hosting a successful event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • kkpchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Paige Dixon
  • babywings76