• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yay but I Need to Do It Again and Again.....

In summary, the conversation revolved around the speaker's success in making phone calls and booking events and recruits. They were able to secure a host for August, book a friend for June, and have a recruiting interview scheduled for next week. The speaker also shared their goal of promoting to director and earning the incentive trip to New Orleans. They also talked about the importance of staying motivated and using tricks like setting phone alarms to remind themselves to make calls. Overall, the conversation highlighted the power of persistence and determination in achieving success.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I forced myself to pick up the 900 lb phone tonight! I'm very proud that I managed to call on a Friday night. I use that excuse a lot that people are busy or have plans and won't be home etc. I forced it because I was overdue and it needed to be done.

I called a past host/craft fair organizer and she is interested in hosting in August and will try to come to my FR show next week.

I called a friend who has promised to host and got my June date booked.

I called a past host/recruit lead and have a recruiting interview with her on Wednesday! And she sounds really enthused and I feel fairly confident she will sign! And that will give me my 4 for New Orleans!

But I need to continue the phone trend and make it happen. I still need 2 more to promote to director by conference and New Orleans for the extra pts!

I had to brag a little! Sorry but I need to do this!

Keep up the bragging if that is what helps you pick up the phone and keep calling people! Hope to see you in New Orleans :)

Great Work! Congrats!!!Keep it up...as you can see, it really works to pick up the phone. Just keep reminding yourself what happened this time for encouragement.

good for you!

Don't apologize. This is the perfect place to toot your own horn about things like that. We understand how hard picking up that phone can be. Good for you!

Congratulations!!! You CAN do this.

I set my mind to building a team in Jan 2010, started off the year with 3 on my team and ended the year with 42 on the team, being "paid as" AD & officially taking the title Jan 1, 2011. My lesson: Where there's a will there's a way!!! If you think you CAN or you think you CAN'T, you're probably right! (Just don't become the Used Car Salesman on the journey. ;))

Sheila that is sooooo true. I know I CAN do it I just HAVE to do it! I was determined before the year even started!

I had my first signed recruit in Dec 2010 and knew I was going to earn the 2011 incentive trip. I had informed my director of this before the Jan 5th meeting and announcements! She told me that day that it was killing her not to tell me about New Orleans!

Then when we saw the New Orleans one I was like WHAT?? I'm going to get to earn 2 trips this year!!

My goal right now is to earn New Orleans and promote to director by conference. Then I need to refocus to earn the Gold level cruise! My goal is to recruit 12 new consultants this year because that's what I need for trips. And I want 6 personal on my team by conference for promoting to director and only need 6 more for year!! Not that I'll stop at 12! :)

Can't wait for conference and walking the stage!

I love the make the phone your friend motie and your 900 lb. phone comment! LOL!

I've shared this in other places, but it's been a while. One thing I do to help motivate myself to make calls is set my phone alarm. Mine allows me to use a recording as an alarm tone, so it says, "Have you made your contacts?" It goes off every evening that I don't have a show or meeting at 7:15. If I've been out and about and made contacts that day, I can turn it off without doing anything. But, if I haven't, I stop what I'm doing and make calls right then. It keeps me from getting involved in a projects (or a good book, or a TV show, or . . .) and suddenly realizing it's too late to call.

Congrats! That's wonderful and I am glad you came here to share! It shows that we all have our tasks we don't like, and that when we work through them, results do come! Way to go!! Love the 900lb comment too!

What does "Yay but I Need to Do It Again and Again....." mean?

"Yay but I Need to Do It Again and Again....." is a phrase that expresses the feeling of excitement and joy, but also the need or desire to repeat the action or experience multiple times.

Why do people say "Yay but I Need to Do It Again and Again....."?

People may say "Yay but I Need to Do It Again and Again....." when they are really enjoying something and want to continue doing it. It could be an activity, a hobby, or even a certain feeling or emotion that they want to experience repeatedly.

Is "Yay but I Need to Do It Again and Again....." a common saying?

It is not a very common saying, but it is often used in a joking manner to express enthusiasm and the desire to repeat something.

What are some examples of situations where "Yay but I Need to Do It Again and Again....." might be used?

"Yay but I Need to Do It Again and Again....." could be used in various situations such as trying a new food and loving it, watching a movie or TV show and wanting to re-watch it immediately, or even while playing a game and wanting to keep playing it.

Can "Yay but I Need to Do It Again and Again....." also have a negative connotation?

While it is usually used in a positive and lighthearted way, "Yay but I Need to Do It Again and Again....." could also imply a feeling of being stuck in a repetitive cycle or feeling addicted to something. It ultimately depends on the context and tone in which it is used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefBevShu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Jolie_Paradoxe