• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone up for a 3-2-1 Challenge?

In summary, a group of individuals are discussing a challenge that one member's previous hospitality Director implemented to increase their business. The challenge involved making daily face-to-face or phone contacts with customers, recruits, and other contacts in order to be entered into a drawing for prizes. The person who brought up the challenge is no longer a Director but is looking to repromote and is asking if anyone else is interested in participating with a $10 fee for prizes. Some members express interest, but others suggest alternative ways to motivate themselves, such as accountability and bragging rights. Eventually, a group is formed and they plan to start the challenge on Monday with a goal of increasing their business for the summer. One member also shares her personal goal of reaching
When I promoted to Director a few years ago, a challenge from my then-hospitality Director is what did it for me. For every day I made my 3 live contacts, I emailed her by 10pm with a list of who I talked to. Anyone counts...current or past hostesses, customers, recruit leads, out-and-about contacts, whatever, but it has to be face-to-face or over the phone...no messages or emails. Every day I did that I got an entry into a drawing. At the end of 30 days she picked a few winners. I've never seen my business pick up so well, so fast. I recruited 7 people in 4 months.

Since I'm no longer a Director and want to repromote, is anyone else interested in doing this with me? It will require a $10 fee to purchase some prizes. I will keep track of the entries and pick the prizes. Just respond below and pm me if you're in!

Hmmm...so maybe the $10 fee is a bad idea, since I'm sure you all don't want to just send me money and risk that I just keep it. Any other ideas on prizes?

sounds interesting....I need to get things shaking in my business too

I would be interested

Count me in!!!

I'd be interested, but not sure I can spare the $ right now. I just need someone to be accountable to!

I am interested!

I am interested. This is just the type of thing I think I need. I just promoted to Director on April 1st - with 7 on my team; and so I was paid as a Director in March. But now, one of my team members has left her PC business and another is not a consistent show submitter, so this month (April) I got paid as a Team Leader. I so very much want to keep my title and walk stage at Conference in July. I need to add members to my team. As my previous Director said to me, " I need to keep my funnel full."

Please let us know how you think it would be best to do this and what we can do to help. I do not think it was coincidence that I came upon this thread tonight. Let's make this be a great opportunity for all of us!

I would be interested! I am currently a team leader and would really like to promote to Director!!! My business has been picking up, but would really like to recruite and build up my team...count me in! And I agree, I don't have the extra cash right now, but just need the accountability to help me along...

Great idea Gretchen!

Ok, well...I think we have enough people to do it! Please email me directly at [email protected] if you're still in. We'll start on Monday!

Allright...so far I've gotten emails from 2 of you....I need at least 5 to make it worth it. Let's Go! Who wants to have an awesome summer???

(Can you tell I was a cheerleader in high school...)

count me in! I'm not sure about the cash... just accountability! I'll send you an email.

What about no money and bragging rights?

That's what I'm thinking Malinda and Brenda. Judith and I are finding that just having the accountability is incentive enough.

I'm in. I'll send you an email; I need this--I want my summer to soar!

I'd love to be in on this but I can't get my stupid email to work this morning!! Count me in and I'll email you as soon as Charter gets its head out of it's rear!

I just sent you an email, I would like in!!

My email decided to work again, so I sent you a message!

I'm very interested in this I need a boost.

I'm a bit late to join, but I was thinking of doing something like this. How is it working out for you guys?

Sarah

Goal:
Aiming for $6000 in June because I want those fall products!

1. What is a 3-2-1 Challenge?

A 3-2-1 Challenge is a fitness challenge where participants complete 3 exercises, 2 sets of each, and 1 minute of rest in between. It is a great way to improve overall fitness and endurance.

2. How do I participate in a 3-2-1 Challenge?

To participate in a 3-2-1 Challenge, you can either join a group that is already doing the challenge or create your own with friends or family. You can also find many online challenges that you can join from the comfort of your own home.

3. What exercises are typically included in a 3-2-1 Challenge?

The exercises included in a 3-2-1 Challenge can vary, but they usually involve a mix of cardio, strength, and flexibility exercises. Some common exercises include push-ups, squats, lunges, planks, jumping jacks, and burpees.

4. How long does a 3-2-1 Challenge last?

The duration of a 3-2-1 Challenge can vary depending on the specific challenge. Some may last for a week, while others may last for a month or longer. It is important to choose a challenge that fits your fitness level and schedule.

5. Are there any modifications for beginners in a 3-2-1 Challenge?

Yes, there are many modifications that can be made for beginners in a 3-2-1 Challenge. You can start with fewer reps, take longer rest periods, or modify the exercises to make them easier. It is important to listen to your body and make modifications as needed to avoid injury.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • chefkugler
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • pcchefjane