• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Possible May Recruiting Promotion for Pampered Chef!

In summary, the Summer Marketing Guide is supposed to be up, and the May CN is supposed to have a double recruiting promotion.
3girls
Gold Member
Anyone have an idea if Pampered Chef will be doing a recuiting special this month? I know it is possible that there might not be anything, but just checking....Let us know if you know or when you know.....thanks ahead of time!

The summer guide to selling is suppossed to be up today, so maybe there will be a May recruiting promotion in that? Hoping!! :)

The Summer Marketing Guide is supposed to be up today, along with the May CN, so I'm sure it'll be in there.

Double recruiting points would be great this month!! Can't wait to see what they are!!

It's up now...I'm loading it as we speak. :)

It's 100 PC$! :) It says $100 in products, but the fine print says that it's in the form of PC$ and can also be used for paperwork, etc. This always cracks me up though when they say it's 100 in products, because it's more than that since we get the products at a discount! ;)

babywings76 said:
It's 100 PC$! :) It says $100 in products, but the fine print says that it's in the form of PC$ and can also be used for paperwork, etc. This always cracks me up though when they say it's 100 in products, because it's more than that since we get the products at a discount! ;)

I want that cooler!

What a FANTASTIC PROMOTION!!!! Remember if the new recruit does $1250 in their first 30 days they will also get $200 in PC dollars....wow!!!! $300 in free money....plus with two shows you get the bonus for May!!!! I love Pampered Chef!

I was just looking at the newsletter the company sent from my site last week. The special offer link I clicked showed the May promotion. I'm wondering if I had clicked it last week would it have shown the April promotion. Did anyone click it then?

I am looking forward to earning the new fall items in June! I thought I had heard a hint about that in one of the videos that I watched.

What is the May Recruiting Promotion?

The May Recruiting Promotion is a special event or offer that is available during the month of May to incentivize or encourage individuals to join a company or organization as a new recruit.

Who is eligible for the May Recruiting Promotion?

Eligibility for the May Recruiting Promotion may vary depending on the company or organization offering the promotion. Generally, it is open to new recruits or individuals who have not yet joined the company or organization.

What are the benefits of participating in the May Recruiting Promotion?

The benefits of participating in the May Recruiting Promotion may include special bonuses, incentives, or rewards for new recruits. It can also provide opportunities for networking and professional development.

How can I take advantage of the May Recruiting Promotion?

To take advantage of the May Recruiting Promotion, you may need to apply or express interest in joining the company or organization during the month of May. Be sure to follow any specific instructions or guidelines provided by the company or organization offering the promotion.

Are there any deadlines for the May Recruiting Promotion?

Deadlines for the May Recruiting Promotion may vary depending on the company or organization offering the promotion. It is important to check for any specific deadlines or timeframes to ensure you do not miss out on the opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies