• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Totally Vomitted: Tips for Writing Effective Webpage Titles

In summary, Ok, help me out. Is it better to give more info or less? The best way to go about this is to be calm and not be on the defense. Follow through with the next conversation within 24-48 hrs. Confirm best time and best phone number.
alicia_pchef
Ok, help me out. Is it better to give more info or less?

Last edited:
This is a good time to pull in your director or team leader. They would sign under you, but you would be in training on how to train them! :)

As my Senior Director told me.. You have TWO ears and ONE mouth for a reason. It's not about you, it's about them and their needs. Share your story, ask questions, get to know them and see how TPC will fit their lifestyle. It's perfectly ok to let them think about it. Ask when it would be a good time to call them back to check in with them. I finally recruited my first on April 1st using the Come Join Us brochure and the training session that is available online. Worked like a charm.

This is where I have issues. I've been working on perfecting my pitches! I don't really know what I'm doing right but it's working. I've recruited 3 people since December and have a few that are in limbo! And in November I'm not year 4! But I was determined to recruit and earn trips before I knew what trips were! Don't over think it. She may not have been as overwhelmed as you think you made her. Just follow up with her calmly and let her do the talking and only talk when she gives you an opening and try to ask open ended questions to keep her talking and then use her answers to sell herself to her!

I highly recommend the recruiting interview from Maybe to Yes that I think I got from supply order. It's got great information and that is a big tip of asking questions to them and repeating them back with a positive spin towards the business.

The "Recruiting: From Maybe to Yes" is a great training CD, however, I do not think it is any longer available on the supply order. But here are the notes I took from it, if that helps anyone.

Top 6 objections

• Not enough Time
• Not enough Money
• Don’t think they are a sales person
• Not a good cook
• Nervous about getting up in front of people
• Don’t know enough people/worried about bookings

BE CALM and not on the Defense!!
Follow through with next conversation within 24-48 hrs- it’s critical!
Confirm best time and best phone number.

"Time":
Being busy is a good thing! Busy people are the most productive.

Simple questions: Don’t overcomplicate; don’t overtalk!!

“What do you think?”

Bring them back to where we met. (Connect)

Did you have a chance to look over the information I gave you?

1) Do you have question about WHY you should become a consultant, or HOW you can become a consultant?

2) Would it be ok if I take a few minutes to ask you a few question that may help you in your decision making process?

a) Tell me what it was about the Pampered Chef that interested you.
-find out why they are interested, and proceed with that.
b) What type of qualities do you have that would make you a great consultant?
- now it’s a sales job for them to ‘sell themselves’ to me. ☺
great! Sounds like those qualities would make you a great consultant!

c) When you look at your calendar over the next 6-8 wks, do you think you could find 4-8 dates that you could leave your home to do a Pampered Chef party? (Addresses “Time” issue)
- If they say no, then I ask “is that only April and May (or whatever months)? Or would you have time open in June or July? Maybe NOW isn’t the time to start, but they can start in June.

d) On the days you have shows, do you have someone who can watch your kids?
-Make sure you know ahead if they have kids so not to ask that question. ☺
-Have you had a chance to talk to your husband about starting a PC business? (if they say he won’t want me to do this: I say “Talk to me a little about Why your husband may not want you to do this?” )

e) Now to start our business, your kit is going to cost $155 plus tax. Is that something you can afford?
- If no, then offer the suggestion of booking a party to get the host kit credit, plus get the bookings to start the business.
- If still no, is it a timing issue? In the next month or 30-60 days you can afford?
- if still no, suggest that they host their own show, and use $40 towards the kit. There are people who are going to be at your party who are going to want to book their own show. Have you thought about maybe talking to them (like your mom, or sister or friend), and instead of them purchasing something at your show, they may invest in you so you can start your business, and then you host a show for them so they can earn more product at their own show?

f) What type of training do you find that works best for you?
- Everyone learns in a different way. Hands on, observe/visual, or just leave them alone? I want to help train you the best that I can.

After asking the questions, then replay back their answers to them.
It’s clear to me that the Pampered Chef could be a great fit for you. You have many qualities that will help you build a successful business. For example, you told me earlier that you (then mention some of the things they told me in the earlier questions). You also said that you
You clearly have the time to work your business consistently, which will help you have a successful business. You have got great support from your family. And you have the money to invest in your kit. So my last question to you is when would you like to start earning income for your family?

Don't beat yourself up. I imagine most of us have done that at one time or another. I know I have. Doing the online training about recruiting is a great way to learn how to reign that in.

I just wanted to update everyone on what happened with this! I finally heard back from her and she wants to sign!!! Yay!! She didn't get back to me right away because she wanted to try and line up 4 shows for her first 30 days-she was listening! lol! She is hosting a show 5/19 and will use the kit credit from her host benefits. I told her I would close the show out at $300 in sales and then give her the rest of the orders to submit as her first show. Does anyone do this? I thought it was a good idea since she didn't get a great response on people wanting to host for her, but lots of people wanted to order. I figure she'll get a booking or two from family and friends off the bat and then hopefully a few more from her show once they come to one. yay yay yay, it will be my first recruit so I'm psyched!!

That's awesome. What a way to make ice cream out of sour milk! I have not done the $300, rest to you thing but there are a couple other options.

1. Give her all the outside orders to submit as a show.
2. Ask her to consider making the show on the 19th her grand opening. She will make more than the kit credit, probably all or almost all of the $155 back in her first show. You could do it for her since it'd be her kick off. This is what I have done and since she has four shows lined up she doesn't need to host a show to get the bookings, she's already got them. But, if YOU need the sales/show, then do it your way for sure!

1. What is "I Totally Vomitted..."?

"I Totally Vomitted..." is a versatile seasoning blend sold by Pampered Chef. It is made with a combination of spices and herbs, including garlic, onion, and red pepper flakes, to add a burst of flavor to any dish.

2. How do I use "I Totally Vomitted..."?

"I Totally Vomitted..." can be used in a variety of ways. Sprinkle it on chicken, fish, or vegetables before cooking for added flavor. You can also mix it into dips, sauces, or marinades for an extra kick.

3. Is "I Totally Vomitted..." gluten-free?

Yes, "I Totally Vomitted..." is gluten-free, making it a great seasoning option for those with dietary restrictions.

4. Can I use "I Totally Vomitted..." as a replacement for salt?

While "I Totally Vomitted..." does contain salt, it is not meant to be used as a replacement. It is best used in addition to salt to enhance the overall flavor of a dish.

5. How long does "I Totally Vomitted..." last?

The shelf life of "I Totally Vomitted..." is approximately 2 years if stored in a cool, dry place. However, for optimal flavor, we recommend using it within 6 months of opening.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • HerDourbDop
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ahmadenajadsukka