• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Insert for Invitations

In summary, a "Recruiting Insert" for invitations is a small card or piece of paper that can be included in an invitation to provide information and encourage attendees to join or participate in an organization or event. It can help spread awareness and provide important details in a separate, easily accessible format. The design can be customized to match the theme or branding and typically one or two inserts per invitation is sufficient.
NooraK
Gold Member
I'm sending out invitations for a fundraiser, and I was thinking about putting something in them to promote the business opportunity. I was envisioning something business card sized, just enough to pique someone's interest. I was thinking of wording along the lines of "What Does a Pampered Chef® Business Offer?" with one or two word lines about the benefits like "Extra Income", "Products", "Paid-for Vacations" and so forth.

Unfortunately, I couldn't come up with anything I liked, so I was hoping maybe my fellow cheffers might have something :D

I would love to get my hands on something like this as well! I will try to create my own, but I am not handy with the computer. I can click and print though:D

That's a great idea to include something about the business opportunity in the fundraiser invitations! It's always good to take advantage of any opportunity to promote your business. How about something like "Unlock Your Potential with a Pampered Chef® Business" or "Join Our Team and Reap the Rewards!" You could also highlight the benefits with phrases like "Flexible Schedule, Endless Possibilities" or "Be Your Own Boss, Earn Extra Dough." Just some ideas to get you started! Good luck with your fundraiser and promoting your business!

What is a "Recruiting Insert" for invitations?

A "Recruiting Insert" for invitations is a small card or piece of paper that is included in an invitation to provide information about an organization or event and encourage attendees to join or participate.

Why should I include a "Recruiting Insert" in my invitations?

Including a "Recruiting Insert" in your invitations can help spread awareness about your organization or event and potentially attract new members or participants. It also allows you to provide important information and details to your invitees in a separate, easily accessible format.

What information should be included in a "Recruiting Insert"?

The information included in a "Recruiting Insert" can vary depending on the purpose of the invitation. However, it typically includes a brief overview of the organization or event, contact information, and any relevant details such as meeting times or membership benefits.

Can I customize the design of a "Recruiting Insert"?

Yes, you can customize the design of a "Recruiting Insert" to match the theme or branding of your organization or event. You can also include images and graphics to make it visually appealing and attention-grabbing.

How many "Recruiting Inserts" should I include in each invitation?

This can vary depending on the size and type of invitation, but typically one or two "Recruiting Inserts" per invitation is sufficient. You don't want to overwhelm your invitees with too much information, but you also want to make sure that the insert is noticeable and not easily overlooked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Bobby