• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

In summary, "toSign" and "Recruit" are two distinct terms with different meanings. While "toSign" refers to the specific process of signing a contract, "Recruit" is a broader term that encompasses finding and hiring new employees. "toSign" can be used in a business context, but it is not limited to the hiring process as it can also refer to signing various types of agreements.
Shannen26lv
Is it better to sign up a friend when signing back up or to wait and recruit them.

Was it you that talked her into signing or did she bring it up? If you brought it up, I would say sign her (as long as she is ok with it). If she brought it up, sign together so there are no hurt feelings or thoguhts of 'why should you make more money than me?'.

I told her what I was doing as a stay at home mom and she said that it sounded like something she would like to do. It was my director that wants me to have her sign up with me.

Then I would have her sign under you since you talked to her about it. But talk to her first and see if she is fine with that direction.Your director may be trying to have a second direct recruit (more money and trip points and such) if you both sign under her.Karen

yes that is why I posted .I wanted a truthfull answer..Thank you.

Typically, I have the new consultant who has an interested friend sign up, and her friend signs up under her. She starts off as a Senior Consultant, and they both get to learn the ropes together.

You are telling everyone about your new biz, whether you've officially signed up or not. Any interest sparked from your news, bookings or recruits...are yours, and yours alone. :)

Way to start strong!

1. What is the difference between "toSign" and "Recruit"?

"toSign" refers to the process of signing a contract or agreement, while "Recruit" refers to the process of finding and hiring new employees for a company.

2. Is "toSign" and "Recruit" the same thing?

No, they are not the same thing. "toSign" is a specific action of signing a contract, while "Recruit" is a broader term that involves finding, interviewing, and hiring new employees.

3. When should I use "toSign" instead of "Recruit"?

You should use "toSign" when you are referring to the specific process of signing a contract or agreement. "Recruit" should be used when talking about the overall process of finding and hiring new employees.

4. Can "toSign" be used in a business context?

Yes, "toSign" is commonly used in a business context when referring to signing contracts or agreements.

5. Is "toSign" only used in the hiring process?

No, "toSign" can be used in various contexts, such as signing a lease agreement, signing a partnership contract, or signing a non-disclosure agreement. It is not limited to the hiring process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Angel