• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Are You Using the New Products to Recruit?

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant who is having their first kitchen show since February and is interested in the recruiting special this month. They are looking for tips and catchy phrases to use when promoting the new products and recruiting new team members. One suggestion is to mention how the consultant earned all the new products for free just by doing their job, and another is to keep the recruiting pitch simple and personal. Good luck with the show!
MissChef
Gold Member
Having a show tonight! and it's my first real kitchen show since Feb.. and since the new products have come out.
I'm interested in the recruiting special too this month.. so I'm just wondering if some of you have some "catchy" one liners or ur little "speal" lol.. on recruiting and incorporating new products with it.. u know when you are showing the new product.. are you saying a catchy little phrase to peak interest in our business...

obviously time is of the essence.. any ideas, tips, help would be appreciated! :) Thank you!

Well, right now they can get the MFP AND DCB free if they do their first $1250 in 30 days and they could get the rest free with PC $$ they would earn.

thanks beth.. anyone else???

Tell them how you earned every single new product free just for doing your job. The PC gives everyone the opportunity, twice, sometimes three times, to earn the new products so we don't have to pay for them ourselves.

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming show tonight, and welcome back to the world of kitchen shows after a few months off. I'm sure your guests are going to love seeing the new products that have come out. As for recruiting, I always like to keep it simple and personal. I usually say something like, "I love being a Pampered Chef consultant and I'm always looking for more people to join my team. If you're interested in earning some extra income, let's chat after the show." It's short, sweet, and to the point. And when showcasing the new products, I like to say something like, "Not only are these products amazing for your kitchen, but they also make great business tools if you join our team." I hope that helps, and good luck with your show tonight! :)

1. How do I incorporate the new products into my recruiting strategy?

To incorporate the new products into your recruiting strategy, start by familiarizing yourself with the features and benefits of the products. Then, identify which aspects of your current strategy can be enhanced or complemented by the new products. Consider reaching out to current users for feedback and best practices, and be open to adapting your approach as needed.

2. Can I use the new products for all types of recruiting?

Yes, the new products can be used for a variety of recruiting purposes, such as sourcing, candidate outreach, and applicant tracking. However, it's important to assess your specific needs and goals to determine which products will be most effective for your particular recruiting efforts.

3. Are there any training resources available to help me use the new products?

Yes, there are various training resources available to help you learn how to use the new products for recruiting. These may include online tutorials, webinars, user guides, and customer support. You can also reach out to your account manager for personalized training and support.

4. Can I track the success of my recruiting efforts with the new products?

Yes, the new products offer tracking and analytics features that allow you to measure the success of your recruiting efforts. These may include metrics such as number of applicants, time-to-hire, and cost-per-hire. Use these insights to make data-driven decisions and continually improve your recruiting strategy.

5. How can I ensure that the new products are reaching the right candidates?

The key to reaching the right candidates with the new products is to target your messaging and outreach efforts. Use the targeting and filtering features of the products to narrow down your audience based on relevant criteria, such as location, skills, and experience. Additionally, regularly reviewing and adjusting your targeting strategy based on performance data can help improve your reach and effectiveness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
jmesser
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • leshelman