• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a "Think About It" File for Recruiting??

In summary, the conversation discusses the concept of "Think About It" packets and how they can be used for recruiting in addition to hosting. The idea is to create a non-threatening packet with information about the business opportunity, including a DVD, brochure, and other materials, and call it a "Think About It" packet. This can be a helpful tool in recruiting new team members.
esavvymom
Staff member
I know that the "original" Think About It file/packet pertains to Hosting.
(here's one of the threads: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f2/think-about-packets-63797/)

I'm wondering if anyone has created something similar for RECRUITING?

Julie Anne Jones's think about packets are just host packets with a non-threatening name, so I'm thinking you could do the same with recruiting. Just take your regular recruiting packet and call it a "Think about it" packet.

NooraK said:
Julie Anne Jones's think about packets are just host packets with a non-threatening name, so I'm thinking you could do the same with recruiting. Just take your regular recruiting packet and call it a "Think about it" packet.

I just came up with this today. I took big manilla envelops, put recruiting info in it, folded in half, and closed with a large sticker with the following:

Open up to learn
How easily you can earn
The income you need
And get the tools to succeed.

Inside you will find
A "One of a Kind"
For freedom, flexibility, & fun
Are all rolled up into one.

So once you have looked at it all
Give me a call.
You will say to me:
"This opportunity just may be
'The More
I've been Looking For'!"

I include a dvd, join us booklet, and the discover us brochure. And a card.

pchockeymom said:
I just came up with this today. I took big manilla envelops, put recruiting info in it, folded in half, and closed with a large sticker with the following:

Open up to learn
How easily you can earn
The income you need
And get the tools to succeed.

Inside you will find
A "One of a Kind"
For freedom, flexibility, & fun
Are all rolled up into one.

So once you have looked at it all
Give me a call.
You will say to me:
"This opportunity just may be
'The More
I've been Looking For'!"

I include a dvd, join us booklet, and the discover us brochure. And a card.

I like this a lot!

I think it would be a great tool to have at shows and other events to hand out to potential recruits to get them thinking about the opportunity.

Hi there!

I am a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I have actually created my own Think About It packet for recruiting purposes. It has been a great tool for me at shows and events to give to potential recruits. I highly recommend creating one for yourself as well. It's a great way to get people thinking about the opportunity and it's also a great conversation starter. Let me know if you need any help or advice on creating your own packet. Best of luck!

1. What is a "Think About It" file for recruiting?

A "Think About It" file is a collection of information and resources that can help recruiters make more informed decisions when evaluating candidates for a job.

2. Why is it important to have a "Think About It" file for recruiting?

Having a "Think About It" file can help recruiters stay organized and ensure that they are thoroughly considering all aspects of a candidate's qualifications and fit for a job. It can also help prevent biases and promote diversity in hiring.

3. What should be included in a "Think About It" file for recruiting?

A "Think About It" file may include things like a job description, candidate resumes, notes from interviews, references, and any relevant background information or assessments. It can also include resources for hiring practices, diversity and inclusion, and anti-bias training.

4. How can a "Think About It" file improve the recruiting process?

A "Think About It" file can improve the recruiting process by providing a structured framework for evaluating candidates, promoting consistency and fairness, and helping recruiters make more informed and objective decisions.

5. Is it necessary to have a "Think About It" file for every job opening?

While it may not be necessary for every job opening, having a "Think About It" file can be beneficial for any hiring process. It can help ensure that all candidates are thoroughly evaluated and that the best candidate is selected for the job, regardless of personal biases or subjective judgments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Cr8vKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pcheftina