• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited About My Second Recruit

In summary, congratulations on signing your second recruit, a husband and wife team who are passionate about cooking and entertaining. They are eager to start booking shows and have friends in mind to share the business opportunity with. It's also a coincidence that you met with another engaged couple who want to do the business together. Keep up the momentum and good luck in reaching your TL goal this month!
winklermom
I signed my second recruit yesterday and I'm so excited. It's actually a husband and wife, although the husband is the one who signed. He has gone to culinary school and they both love to cook and entertain. I'm sure that they will make a wonderful team within themselves! They are both so excited and are working to get plenty of shows on the calendar and also have some other friends in mind and plan to share the business opportunity with them.

Now for me to work on filling up MY calendar so that I can make TL this month! WooHoo! :love:

Congratulations! Sounds like a great pair to sign!

So exciting! Congratulations! And can I just say...Oh my goodness! Such a coincidence!! Just last night I met with an engaged couple who want to do the business together. The girl will sign, though. They are excited to do it, but need to check their calendars and figure out when they can do their grand openings and other shows. This month they are pretty busy. But they do want to sign. I've been wanting to find other couples who are doing this and get them in touch with each other so they could share experiences and have a connection with someone in a similar situation as them.

Yay Congrats sounds like a great addition to your team! I just signed my 2nd on March 31st and she's raring to go!

Keep your momentum going on the heels of your excitement! Hope to see you on stage in July! :)

Hi there! Congratulations on signing your second recruit, that's fantastic news! It's even better that it's a husband and wife team who are both passionate about cooking and entertaining. I have no doubt that they will be a great addition to your team and will bring a lot of energy and enthusiasm to the business. It's always exciting to see new consultants hit the ground running and start booking shows right away. And it's great that they have friends in mind who they want to share the business opportunity with - that's how you build a strong team! Best of luck with filling up your calendar and reaching your TL goal this month. Keep up the amazing work! :love:

What is "Excited About My Second Recruit"?

"Excited About My Second Recruit" is a phrase commonly used by individuals who have recently recruited a new member to a team, organization, or company. It conveys a sense of enthusiasm and anticipation for the potential impact of this new recruit.

Why do people use this phrase?

People use this phrase to express their excitement and enthusiasm for a new recruit. It can also serve as a way to motivate and inspire others to be excited about the new addition to the team.

Is "Excited About My Second Recruit" only used for business or professional purposes?

No, this phrase can be used in any context where someone is recruiting someone else to join a group or team. It could be used in sports, volunteer organizations, or even for a group project in school.

What makes a second recruit special?

A second recruit is special because it means that the person using this phrase has already successfully recruited at least one person before. This shows their ability to effectively bring new members into a team or organization.

Can "Excited About My Second Recruit" be used for more than just two recruits?

Yes, the phrase can be modified to fit any number of recruits. For example, someone could say "Excited About My Third Recruit" or "Excited About My Tenth Recruit" depending on how many people they have successfully recruited.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sjackson
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • cooknjess
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • dkitten13