• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Yearly Renewal Fee?

In summary, the annual renewal fee for Pampered Chef consultants is $39.95. It is due on the anniversary of when you signed up as a consultant and is mandatory for all consultants. By paying the fee, consultants will have access to the Pampered Chef website, resources, and training materials, as well as the ability to purchase products at a discounted price and earn commission on sales. The fee can be paid online, over the phone, or through mail.
mom2kr
And if so, what is it?

Thank you for all the information you all have been giving me in making my decision.

Sally

No, there is no yearly renewal fee.
Unless you are talking about the website. In that case, you pay for that every six months, although I can't remember what the cost is. As for just BEING a consultant, there is no renewal fee for that. In fact, THEY pay US!

???If you are talking about for staying a consultant...no...you pay the $90 to get started or less if you do a show and use your free product towards getting started...you have nothing else to pay for unless you go inactive for 12 months...then you have to buy another kit.

Is there such a thing in other companies?I am just curious as to why that question came up. I think it is great that our business is so FREE and FREEING! If so that would be another great "selling" point for recruiting!

There are companies that do charge a fee for being able to stay at a consultant level. I was just talking to a friend of mine who is thinking about signing up and she was telling me that the direct sell company that she was with, can't remember the name, charged this fee and it was $25/month!

1. What is the annual renewal fee for Pampered Chef consultants?

The annual renewal fee for Pampered Chef consultants is $39.95.

2. When is the annual renewal fee due?

The annual renewal fee is due on the anniversary of when you signed up as a consultant with Pampered Chef.

3. Is the annual renewal fee mandatory?

Yes, the annual renewal fee is mandatory for all Pampered Chef consultants. It is required to maintain your consultant status and access to the Pampered Chef website and resources.

4. What benefits do I receive by paying the annual renewal fee?

By paying the annual renewal fee, you will have continued access to the Pampered Chef website, resources, and training materials. You will also be able to continue purchasing products at a discounted price and earn commission on sales.

5. How can I pay the annual renewal fee?

The annual renewal fee can be paid online through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. You can also call customer service to pay over the phone or mail in a check or money order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila