• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for a new opportunity? Want to earn extra income and have fun doing it?

In summary, The Pampered Chef offers a way for Consultants to make money, get products for their own kitchen and meet new people.
PCLaurel
Gold Member
This has more to do with sharing the opportunity than Facebook itself, which is why I'm posting here instead on in the social media section.

I've been a consultant for about 9 months now. I signed my first recruit in February, but I'd like to sign more and grow my team. I've put together this post and I am planning on posting it on my Facebook page as a Note. I'm also considering printing in out 4 to a page so that I can cut them apart and staple them to the blue Discover Us pamphlet that I pass out during my full-service check-out.

Please let me know what you think about the wording.
Thanks so much!

----------------------------------------------------

• Could you use an extra $300-400 (on average) each month? Is there a bill you'd like to pay off soon - credit cards, car loan, medical bills? Are you trying to save for a vacation or a new car?
  • Would you like to earn not just a paycheck, but free products too? Would you like to spice up your kitchen - or your cooking skills?
  • Would you like to get out of the house more often and meet new people? Do you love your kids, but need some adult conversation once in a while?
  • Do you like the idea of having the freedom to set your own hours and be your own boss? Would it be even better if that "job" allowed you to still have time with your family?
  • Does the idea of a "job" being too fun to be called "work" appeal to you? Would you like to have a sense of fulfillment and personal growth?

I'd love to share with you how The Pampered Chef can make a positive difference in your life!

Let's sit down for coffee in a no-pressure environment. We'll discuss all your questions and concerns. If you decide The Pampered Chef opportunity is not for you, I will respect that - but how can you know for sure unless you get more information?

When you sign on with The Pampered Chef, you will receive support and encouragement, both locally and within the larger Pampered Chef community. You may be in business FOR yourself, but you are NEVER in business BY yourself.

As an added incentive, in addition to whatever bonuses The Pampered Chef is offering, if you join my team and qualify within your first 30 days, I will give you a $30 gift card to Staples to help you start your business!

Love it! The wording is all great! It's inviting...doesn't sound too generic! Good job!!!!

Thanks for your reply, Abigail :) Ok, I tweaked it just a tiny bit - I added a date, so it reads:" ... if you join my team by June 20 and qualify within your first 30 days ..."I'm not sure how much of a chance I stand at Taste of Travel, but this will help me get there. Of course, it also works toward my other goals of recruiting and promoting.Next Question:

I need a title for this note. I need it to draw them in, so that they will actually WANT to read it. Any thoughts?

I took your idea yesterday afternoon and ran with it....
Posted a note on my page....
Called it "What PC can do for you"
and was very honest in it....
I started out saying - PC came into my life when I needed it most. I was paying too much for rent, paying my electric bill with my credit card, and barely treading water in the financial department.....PC gave me the opportunity to reach out and change lives. I am teaching how to make family dinner important again, while earning amazing products for my own kitchen and getting paid to do it!
or something like that! hehe!
Go for it! Just post it! See how it goes!
~Abigail
I did also note that if they join in April, they can earn the DCB & MFP for FREE! ($134 value)

Hi Abigail! I posted it last night with the title "How Pampered Chef Can Change Your Life for the Better" - or something close to that. So far, I had one Consultant I know "like" the note, but that's all that's come of it. I do want to print it out and use during checkout. I'm hoping that might get people thinking.

Heheh! I had the same response! My SIL and one other friend both "liked" it...but no calls/emails yet....
Don't forget you can always "share" it again in a few days so it will post to the news feed again.....

What is a "Recruiting Post on Facebook"?

A "Recruiting Post on Facebook" is a post that a company or organization creates on their official Facebook page to advertise a job opening and attract potential candidates. It typically includes information about the job position, requirements, and how to apply.

How do I create a "Recruiting Post on Facebook"?

To create a "Recruiting Post on Facebook", log in to your company's official Facebook page and click on the "Create Post" button. Then, select "Job" from the options and fill in the necessary information, such as job title, description, and location. You can also add an image or video to make your post more eye-catching.

Why should I use a "Recruiting Post on Facebook"?

Using a "Recruiting Post on Facebook" can help you reach a larger audience and attract more potential candidates for your job opening. With over 2.8 billion active users, Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms, making it an effective tool for recruitment.

How can I make my "Recruiting Post on Facebook" stand out?

To make your "Recruiting Post on Facebook" stand out, use a catchy and informative headline, include a visually appealing image or video, and highlight the most important details about the job opening. You can also use Facebook's targeting options to reach a specific audience based on location, interests, and demographics.

Can I track the performance of my "Recruiting Post on Facebook"?

Yes, you can track the performance of your "Recruiting Post on Facebook" by using Facebook's Insights tool. It will show you the reach, engagement, and other metrics of your post, allowing you to assess its effectiveness and make improvements for future posts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • Deb Hagen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • noelskitchen