• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualifying Consultant: Recruit Inactivity and Trip Points Explained"

In summary, a "Qualifying Consultant" is someone who has met the minimum sales requirements set by Pampered Chef to maintain their active consultant status. This includes achieving at least $1,250 in total sales each month. If the requirement is not met, the consultant account will become inactive, but can be reactivated by meeting the sales requirement in the following month. Sales can be tracked through the consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. Maintaining active status comes with benefits such as training and support, commission on sales, and eligibility for incentives and rewards. If the minimum requirement is consistently not met, it is important to reevaluate business strategy and seek support from Pampered Chef or the consultant's upline. Failure to meet the requirement
GinaG623
Does anyone know for sure...

Someone had asked me this but I'm not sure of the answer. I think I know the answer but want to make sure.

If someone has a recruit that just hit their $1250 in career sales, but during that qualifying time had gone inactive for a month or so, would the recruiter still get the 2000 trip points for that recruit. I know if they were inactive 2 months in a row that they lose their career sales. Also if they did lose their career sales but then hit their $1250 in career sales for the first time, would the recruiter still get the points.

I hope that makes sense.

As long as they hit 1,250 in career sales, you get the trip points. If they loose career sales what is lost doesn't count towards the 1,250.

You get recruiting points toward the incentive trip when the new consultant reaches $1250 in career sales for the first time. That means, if they go inactive two months in a row and lose what they had, they start from zero, but once they reach $1250, the points are awarded.

So, say a consultant signs in January and sells $150. She then sells $200 in February, but goes inactive in March and April. She'll start at $0 again, but if she then sells $400 in May, $400 in June and $450 in July, you would be awarded the trip points in July when she reaches $1250.

Thanks, that is what I thought, but others thought otherwise!!!
Thanks for the clarification!

Hi there! Great question. As long as the recruit hit their $1250 in career sales during their qualifying period, the recruiter will still receive the 2000 trip points. However, if they were inactive for two consecutive months and lost their career sales, the recruiter would not receive the points. It's important to remind your recruits to stay active so they can continue to earn trip points for both themselves and their recruiters. I hope this helps clarify any confusion. Happy selling!

What is a "Qualifying Consultant"?

A "Qualifying Consultant" is someone who has met the minimum sales requirements set by Pampered Chef in order to maintain their active consultant status. This includes achieving at least $1,250 in total sales each month.

What happens if I do not meet the minimum sales requirement?

If you do not meet the minimum sales requirement for a given month, your consultant account will become inactive. However, you will have the opportunity to regain active status by meeting the sales requirement in the following month.

How do I track my sales and know if I am meeting the requirements?

You can track your sales and progress towards meeting the minimum requirements through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. This will show you your total sales for the month and how much you have left to reach the minimum requirement.

Are there any benefits to being a "Qualifying Consultant"?

Yes, there are several benefits to maintaining your active consultant status. These include access to training and support from Pampered Chef, the ability to earn commission on your sales, and eligibility for incentives and rewards.

What happens if I consistently do not meet the minimum sales requirement?

If you are unable to consistently meet the minimum sales requirement, you may need to reevaluate your business strategy and make adjustments. You can also reach out to your upline or Pampered Chef for support and guidance in improving your sales. If you continue to not meet the requirements, your consultant account may be terminated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • amy07