• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grab Your Free Gas and GPS: April Promotion for New Recruits!

In summary, Natalie is excited for April's challenges and hopeful that she can make them all happen. She has one recruit for the month and is hopeful for more. She also wants to become a Director so she can have more time to spend with her dad.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I'm so getting $300 in free gas and a GPS! Well I'm going to do my best to find at least 3 new recruits in April. I need a GPS and free gas will help out substantially to put towards other bills! Like airfare to conference! Who's getting a GPS with me?? Definitely need to get on the phone all month! :)

I am soooooo excited about all of April's challenages we have to work for. Like WOW, way to go Pampered Chef. I wrote each challenage down in my notebook and what I need to do to make everything happen. And yes the recruiting one is fantastic..

BELIEVE it will happen and you will MAKE it happen!!!!

As Natalie Woods character in Miracle on 34th Street: "I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe...."

I am in for the challenge. I have one recruit already for April! Any my husband just told me that if I get 2 more and make $1,500 three months in a row (I am at 1,350 for the past two months) that I can get a cleaning lady to come to the house twice a month. So not only do I have the amazing stuff from Pampered Chef but the possibility of a cleaning lady which I would love as cleaning is my least favorite thing to do. I should be doing it right now but instead I am on here ;) I want to hear who else wants it and when you make it happen tell us about it :)

I want to keep on recruiting and become a Director so I can quit my other job and have more time to spend with my Dad who isn't getting any younger. After Director Express, I am a believer in myself and I WANT it! Plus, the occasional trip to the beach mid-week when the crowds aren't so bad. :)

What is the "Grab Your Free Gas and GPS" promotion for new recruits?

The "Grab Your Free Gas and GPS" promotion is an April promotion for new recruits at Pampered Chef. It offers new recruits a free gas card and GPS device as a reward for joining our team during the month of April.

How do I qualify for the "Grab Your Free Gas and GPS" promotion?

To qualify for the promotion, you must sign up as a new Pampered Chef consultant during the month of April. You will automatically receive the free gas card and GPS device as a welcome gift.

Is there a limit to the number of recruits who can participate in the promotion?

No, there is no limit to the number of recruits who can participate in the "Grab Your Free Gas and GPS" promotion. As long as you sign up as a new consultant during the month of April, you will be eligible for the promotion.

Can I choose the amount of the gas card and the brand of the GPS device?

The gas card amount and GPS device brand are predetermined and cannot be chosen. However, we guarantee that both will be of high quality and will be a useful tool for your business.

When will I receive my free gas card and GPS device?

Your free gas card and GPS device will be shipped directly to you within 4-6 weeks after you sign up as a new consultant. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information once your items have been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kcont
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Sheila