• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do Your Recruits Appear on Consultant Corner?

In summary, your recruits will appear on Consultant Corner after they have officially joined your team and their account has been activated. The time it takes for them to appear can vary, but it typically takes 1-2 business days depending on how quickly they complete their registration process. You can track the progress of your recruits by logging into your Consultant Corner account and there is a section specifically for this purpose. Once your recruits have completed their registration and their account is activated, they will automatically appear on your account. On Consultant Corner, you will be able to see their names, contact information, and their current status within the registration and activation process. You will also have the option to send them a welcome message and track their progress.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
I just signed my first recruit last night and wondered how long it is before they show up on my grid?

she should be there by now. usually within 24 hours.

Where do they show up at? I need to be watching - may have a recruit!

Consultant Conection her name and 30 day and 90 day dates are there too

I find it's usually within 8 hours!!! Don't sit and wait, it's like waiting for water to boil!!! :)
Congrats!!!!

If she hasn't shown up yet there could be a problem with her cc - call HO and check on it - hopefully she did sign under you and not go into the lead system. She only has 3 days to change it if she made an error.

We were on the phone together filling out her paperwork and she did ask when the last day was to join in order to get the 50% rebate. I'll make a phone call during my lunch break because she is still not showing up. :-(

my newest took about 20/24 hours to show up in CC.

I put two recruits in last night (at 10am)and they are in now (at noon).

Malinda Klein said:
I put two recruits in last night (at 10am)and they are in now (at noon).

Ok, this tells me A:) that she still hasn't signed up; or B:) she didn't "join my team" as we had discussed! :cry:

Sheesh! I'm going to call her in 20 minutes during my lunch break.

When Do Your Recruits Appear on Consultant Corner?

Your recruits will appear on Consultant Corner once they have officially joined your team and their account has been activated.

How long does it take for recruits to appear on Consultant Corner?

The time it takes for your recruits to appear on Consultant Corner depends on how quickly they complete their registration process and have their account activated. This can vary, but it typically takes 1-2 business days.

Can I track the progress of my recruits appearing on Consultant Corner?

Yes, you can track the progress of your recruits by logging into your Consultant Corner account. There is a section specifically for tracking new recruits and their status.

Do I need to do anything to make my recruits appear on Consultant Corner?

No, once your recruits have completed their registration and their account is activated, they will automatically appear on your Consultant Corner account.

What information will be visible about my recruits on Consultant Corner?

On Consultant Corner, you will be able to see your recruits' names, contact information, and their current status within the registration and activation process. You will also have the option to send them a welcome message and track their progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • prissylovescooking
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • frozenchef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies