• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why I Believe in Doing the Kick off Show

In summary, an expert summarizer was asked to help with a kick off for a new host. They donated their commission and had a company match it.
kreaser
Gold Member
wanted to toot a horn here a little. I did a show for a host of mine..she's a repeat host a few times over!!! She was a gal that when I met her years ago, friends joked that she couldn't even make ice cubes!!!
Did her show in February and then she decided she wanted to sign up. Got her 3 bookings from her party. Her show was end of Feb. and her first booked show was March 10th. I did her kick off show for her and when I left that day sales were at about $500.00 not bad for 7 people there. The host was excited but wanted more. My new recruit and I both worked with this host and she closed out at $1,445.00...yeah!!
I firmly believe it is worth it to help do their first kick off show...
I just signed another recruit here in March and did her kick off show! She is on her way to her 1250 as well!!
Yes, it is more work for me, and finding the time in my crazy schedule is challenging sometimes but if you want them to get the best possible start...do it.

I concur! I've signed almost 99 people over the last 12 years. Last year I started going to my consultant's and their new recruit's first shows. I've signed 9 personal recruits and went to 7 of their kick off shows. 6 have qualified, one will this week...and sadly, the other 2 have barely done anything. The most exciting thing I'm doing at the shows is recognizing the booking and recruit leads. I 've been to 5 of their new recruit's shows...recognized leads. It's amazing what some see and others don't in the training. Host coaching my new consultant and getting her/him the bookings is the best training/time that I've ever given!!

If you are brand new ask your recruiter to help you with a kick off. If you've been around for awhile and need a boost, ask your recruiter/director for help with a "Kicking up my business" show. If they don't get why you need help...and how this will help both of you - then call the Home Office at 1-888-our-chef, choose option 3 and ask for help from your sales director because you want more. They will help you.

But, if your recruiter wants to succeed, then they probably are on board and will jump at you asking for a bit of help. I know I would love nothing more!!

HOLY COW!! How did you have a $14,524 show?

i was thinking the same thing elaine!! i want to know how to have a 14,000 show!!!!
carla

To Carla and Elaine...thanks for asking!
Back 3 years ago, a dear friend of mine had a 12 yr old daughter diagnosed with a rare form of childhood cancer. Friends of hers contacted me and asked if I could do something to help them out PC related. My friend loves PC so the moms decided we'd do a huge party and get her lots of PC products to fill her kitchen and make her life easier..She has 5 kids. I think she earned over $3,000 in free products..we used some of it to raffle off in baskets later. I also donated $2,000 of my commission to the family and then we had a company match my donation!!! It was awesome!!! I am pleased to say the Karlie is still fighting it...and she wasn't expected to live past a year!!!! Things are good

1. Why is the Kick Off Show important for my Pampered Chef business?

The Kick Off Show is important because it allows you to introduce your friends, family, and potential customers to the products and benefits of Pampered Chef. It's a great way to kick start your business and generate interest and excitement about our products.

2. How can I make my Kick Off Show successful?

To make your Kick Off Show successful, it's important to plan ahead and invite as many people as possible. Be sure to have plenty of product samples and information ready to share with your guests. You can also offer special deals or promotions to entice them to make a purchase.

3. Do I have to host the Kick Off Show at my own home?

No, you can host the Kick Off Show at any location that is convenient for you and your guests. This could be at a friend's house, a community center, or even online through a virtual party. Just make sure to have all the necessary materials and products with you.

4. Can I customize the Kick Off Show to fit my own style?

Yes, you can definitely customize the Kick Off Show to fit your own personal style. You can choose to focus on specific products or themes, or even add in games or activities to make it more interactive. The key is to make it fun and engaging for your guests.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a Kick Off Show?

Hosting a Kick Off Show not only introduces your business to potential customers, but it also allows you to earn free and discounted products through our generous host rewards program. Additionally, hosting a successful Kick Off Show can lead to future bookings and potential long-term customers for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCLaurel
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • cooknjess