• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Rebate With $40 Show Credit.

In summary, the "March Rebate With $40 Show Credit" promotion is a limited-time offer where customers who make a purchase of $100 or more will receive a $40 credit to use towards any show or event tickets. To qualify, you must make a purchase of $100 or more in a single transaction between March 1st and March 31st. The credit can be used towards any show or event tickets, but not for merchandise or food/beverage purchases. The $40 credit will be automatically applied to your account within 5-7 business days after making a qualifying purchase.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I have a host that's closing show on Thursday and signing and is questioning about rebate. So I can't find it. On the flier it says may vary but isn't very explanatory. If she uses her $40 and pays $115 will she get a rebate for the $155 price or half of $115 back? TIA

She will get back half of what she paid if she hits the $1,250 in 30 days. So if she uses the kit credit, she will get $57.50 back.

Hi there, From what I understand, your host is closing a show on Thursday and is asking about a rebate. Unfortunately, I am not sure what the specific details are regarding the rebate and it seems like the flier is not very clear. However, if your host uses $40 and pays $115, I believe she should receive a rebate for the full $115 or at least half of it. It's always best to check with the specific company or organization offering the rebate to confirm the details. I hope that helps and good luck with the show! TIA.

What is the "March Rebate With $40 Show Credit" promotion?

The "March Rebate With $40 Show Credit" promotion is a limited-time offer where customers who make a purchase of $100 or more will receive a $40 credit to use towards any show or event tickets.

How do I qualify for the "March Rebate With $40 Show Credit" promotion?

To qualify for the "March Rebate With $40 Show Credit" promotion, you must make a purchase of $100 or more in a single transaction during the promotional period. This can be done online, in-store, or over the phone.

When is the promotional period for the "March Rebate With $40 Show Credit" promotion?

The promotional period for the "March Rebate With $40 Show Credit" promotion runs from March 1st to March 31st. Any purchases made within this time frame will be eligible for the $40 show credit.

Can I use the $40 show credit towards any show or event?

Yes, the $40 show credit can be used towards any show or event tickets. This includes concerts, sports games, theater performances, and more. However, the credit cannot be used for merchandise or food/beverage purchases at the event.

How will I receive my $40 show credit?

The $40 show credit will be automatically applied to your account within 5-7 business days after making a qualifying purchase. You will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to redeem the credit towards your desired show or event tickets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • heat123