• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April 2011 Recruiting Promotion: What Can We Expect?

In summary, the "April Promotion Recruiting" event is an annual promotion in April where companies offer discounts and special deals to attract potential recruits. Many companies, especially in the retail and service industries, participate in this event, including Amazon, Target, and Starbucks. To take advantage of this event, individuals can research participating companies and attend job fairs or recruitment events. The types of promotions and incentives offered during this event vary by company, but may include discounts, signing bonuses, or higher salaries. This event is not a one-time occurrence and takes place every April, with different promotions and incentives offered each year.
3girls
Gold Member
anyone have any thoughts on what the recruiting promotion might be for April 2011?

There's no guarantee there will be one. But, we're due for a double incentive points for us month. And for the new recruits it might be something that ties in with whatever the June host special will be.

I don't think there will be one - probably not until June. We have had one every month this year so far and that's unusual. I think April and May might just focus on our sales specials. I'm pushing for people to sign up by the end of March if they need an extra incentive.

pcsharon1 said:
I don't think there will be one - probably not until June. We have had one every month this year so far and that's unusual.

I'm glad I read this. For some reason, I was under the impression that they had some sort of incentive each month for the new recruit and the consultant...sort of like Host/Guest specials that are monthly. I've got one who's planning to join; just having to convince her DH that it's a good idea.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I am also curious about what the April 2011 recruiting promotion might be. While I don't have any insider information, I would guess that it will be something exciting and enticing for both new and current consultants. In the past, we have seen promotions such as discounted starter kits, extra incentives for reaching certain sales goals, and even exclusive products for new recruits. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us this year! What are your thoughts?

What is the "April Promotion Recruiting" event?

The "April Promotion Recruiting" event is a special promotion that takes place in April where companies offer discounted or special deals to attract potential recruits.

Which companies participate in "April Promotion Recruiting"?

Many companies, especially those in the retail and service industries, participate in "April Promotion Recruiting" to attract new employees. Some well-known companies that have participated in the past include Amazon, Target, and Starbucks.

How can I take advantage of "April Promotion Recruiting"?

If you are looking for a new job or career opportunity, you can take advantage of "April Promotion Recruiting" by researching which companies are participating and seeing what type of promotions or incentives they are offering. You can also attend job fairs or recruitment events during this time.

What types of promotions or incentives are typically offered during "April Promotion Recruiting"?

The types of promotions or incentives offered during "April Promotion Recruiting" vary depending on the company. Some may offer discounts on products or services, while others may offer signing bonuses or higher starting salaries for new hires.

Is "April Promotion Recruiting" a one-time event?

No, "April Promotion Recruiting" is an annual event that takes place every April. Companies may have different promotions or incentives each year, so it is important to stay updated on participating companies and their offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kam
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • AnnieBee