• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Consultants in Your Area: Expert Tips and Insights

In summary, Sally's area has about 50,000 consultants, of which 1,000 are in RI. Taking into account the population of RI, there should be around 1,500 consultants in Sally's area.
mom2kr
how many consultants are in the area you live in. I am still considering PC, but wonder if my area is overly saturated with consultants?

Thank you,

Sally

mom2kr said:
how many consultants are in the area you live in. I am still considering PC, but wonder if my area is overly saturated with consultants?

Thank you,

Sally
I don't think there is a way, really. But think of this: If your area has 10,000 people, divide that in half= # of households. Divide that in half=# who would DO a show = 2500 possible shows. How many can you do? How many consultants would there be to do all those shows in a year? Remember, too, that we don't just stay in our own little towns. :D

On my last call with my director we were talking about this. Here is what she told me. There is about 60,000 consultants total, about 50,000 are in the US and that means about 1,000 per state. Now take your states population and you can see that there are a lot of people compared to the number of consultants. I know these are only estimates but it does give you a good overview of it, and you can also tell this to potential recruites who are worried about the same thing.

mom2kr said:

Thank you,

Sally
Hi Sally!
Even if you could find out exactly how many consultants are in your area, I wouldn't really let that affect your decision. I live in a western suburb of Chicago, not far at all from the Home Office in Addison. There are lots of consultants in the suburbs here, but I've never felt that it's been a problem. Where do you live? I suppose if you're in a really small town and there already are a few consultants, that would be a little different. But, don't forget that we don't have territories. If we have friends or family in other states or other areas, we can market ourselves there too. There are really no limits with that. Do you have a consultant you're currently working with?

The benefit of having other consultants in your area is that you know there'd be some local cluster meetings you can attend, even if they're your "hospitality" cluster. Even if your Director/Recruiter is out of town from you, you can get hooked up with a local group where you can receive training, support, recognition, etc. You'd even have a "hospitality Director" and you'd get two for the price of one! Cluster meetings are great to go to if you can.

If you have other questions, feel free to post them or even email me if you'd like! Everyone is very helpful here. Also, did you know there's a current sign on bonus where you'd earn extra free products in addition to the regular Super Starter Program? It's great!:D

Hi Sally, I live in RI, a very small state I dont know how many PC consultants there are, but I know there are about 25 or more in my cluster and we are doing GREAT in Sales! Where are you from?

...I started first selling in a small city with a population of just a couple thousand people. Well I never run into anyone that sold pampered chef until i went to my cluster then all of a sudden there are like 10-12 consultants in the city that i've never even heard of. I got married and moved 30 minutes from my hometown and i've run into two people who even knew a pc consultant...I cant believe it...so please don't let that stop you!!!

There is no way to find out thru PC. I tried to find out for a possible recruit and I was told that they do not keep stats on that because too many people join or become inactive or move....so the stats would change all the time. I live in a town of around 25,000 and there are maybe 6 of us here. I am as busy as I want to be. We have wonderful cluster meetings everymonth and are great support to each other. We do not consider ourselves competitors, in fact we are all getting together the end of April for a brainstorming weekend at the beach! I think we are all different & unique enough in our personalities and what we want from PChef that there is enough room for all of us! Feel free to email me or post more questions if you have them. Where do you live? Good luck in your decision! :)

I was told a town could hold as many directors as there are banks. A director would have a bare minimum of 5 consultants. My town, for example, has 3 banks. As far as I know, I'm the only director, and I just became one in January. My workplace (~200 employees running 24/7) has myself and 2 recruits and we do OK...

Ann F said:
I was told a town could hold as many directors as there are banks. A director would have a bare minimum of 5 consultants. My town, for example, has 3 banks. As far as I know, I'm the only director, and I just became one in January. My workplace (~200 employees running 24/7) has myself and 2 recruits and we do OK...

As your recruiter, my recruiter/Director told me I was the only one in my area, because she has personally came into my area 10-20 times per year to do a show. She said there use to be one here a few years ago, but has went inactive.

Go for it!! If you have the desire to make your business grow it wouldn't matter if there were 10 consultants on your street. Everyone has different people to help them start and those people take them different places. I live in a very small town with a bunch of small towns surrounding. I found out that there was another Director in my area (she lives about 10 minutes from me) that I had never met because she was part of a different cluster. We both have been kicking around under each others feet for 2 years now and very rarely do we even see a customer that knows the other of us. We had both been with PC for about a year and a half when we met each other AT NATIONAL CONFERENCE las summer. Can you imagine? we had to go to Chicago to meet each other? You can do this and congratulations on your considerations for joining the PC family!

What is the best way to find out about new Pampered Chef products?

The best way to stay updated on new Pampered Chef products is to sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media. You can also attend our virtual or in-person cooking shows to see and try out new products firsthand.

How can I find out when the next Pampered Chef sale or promotion will be?

We regularly announce sales and promotions through our email newsletter, social media channels, and on our website. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for information on upcoming sales and promotions.

Is there a way to find out about Pampered Chef events in my area?

Yes, you can find upcoming events on our website by clicking on the "Events" tab. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for information on events happening in your area.

How do I find out about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can visit our website and click on the "Join" tab to learn more about our consultant program. You can also reach out to a current consultant for more information and to discuss their experience with the company.

Where can I find out more about the Pampered Chef products I already own?

You can find information about all of our current and past products on our website. Simply search for the product in the search bar or browse through our product categories. You can also contact your consultant for any specific questions or concerns about your products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • pamperedpals
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • pcsharon1