• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have I Missed the Deadline for Cookware

In summary, the deadline to receive a piece of open-stock cookware is the end of May, but the information is in the small print on the flyer. To qualify, the new consultant must recruit one new Consultant who joins Jan. 1 through midnight CT on Feb. 28, 2011, and submits $1,250 in commissionable sales within their first 30 days.
winklermom
I recruited someone during the month of February and I'm hoping that she will be able to reach her $1,250 within her first 30 days and that we can both earn a piece of cookware. I seem to remember somewhere reading about a deadline to let HO know which piece we would like to have. Can someone tell me when that is? I hope I haven't missed it.

I think they have to qualify and then you fill something out... I don't think you have missed it. I hope you haven't missed b/c it means I have too.

I believe the deadline is the end of May to make your selection. However, the info is in the small print on the flyer.

Here's the fine print from the flyer:
To receive your choice of one piece of open-stock cookware, you must recruit one new Consultant who joins Jan. 1 through midnight CT on Feb. 28, 2011, and submits $1,250 in commissionable sales within their first 30 days, as noted in their welcome letter from the Home Office. Starting the week of Feb. 7, you’ll receive an e-mail from the Home Office asking for your cookware selection. If you haven’t made your selection by midnight CT on May 15, you’ll receive a default award of 25 Pampered Chef® dollars and your selection will be forfeited.

;)

Thanks, everybody! Now, I've just got to get her motivated and QUALIFY!! I'm open for suggestions in getting this accomplished. She only wants to do catalog shows, however, I have offered to do a cooking show for her if she could get one booked. I haven't done one yet this year (pretty sad, huh?), so I could definitely use the practice. She would get the commission, I would get any future bookings and it would help both of us to earn that piece of cookware. To this point, she hasn't been able to get one booked and we're running out of time. Her 30 days is up on the 18th of this month!I've tried reminding her that she will not only earn the piece of cookware, but will receive and additional $50 PC dollars!! I know that this was huge for me when I first started.She has two small children and works a part time job in addition to her new business. What else would you do to help her qualify?

Have her host a kick off party where SHE is the consultant and you are there for moral support. It's VERY important for her friends/family to see that she is the consultant (not you). Once they see HER as the consultant, they are more likely to book a show to support her new business and/or sign up on her team. ;)

Sheila said:
Have her host a kick off party where SHE is the consultant and you are there for moral support. It's VERY important for her friends/family to see that she is the consultant (not you). Once they see HER as the consultant, they are more likely to book a show to support her new business and/or sign up on her team. ;)

Thanks, Shelia! I forgot to mention that she's hosted two home parties since August, neither of which were a huge success. The first party she had no guests show up other than her mother who had come to visit for a few days. The second party, I believe she had only three or four guests. She still had a decent party but it was from outside orders that she gained after the parties. She's a bit gun-shy about hosting another.

I forgot to add that I completely agree that they need to see HER as the consultant. I'm going to see if we could do a small show at her work. She works at a pre-school that lets out around noon. Since everyone will already be there, I'm thinking that we could do something and have lunch. Maybe do a mystery host where everyone who places an order that day will have their name put into the hat and we'll draw for who will get the host benefits.I'm hoping to talk to her this afternoon and hopefully get the ball rolling a little more and make goal a reality.

1. Have I missed the deadline to purchase Pampered Chef cookware?

No, there is no deadline to purchase Pampered Chef cookware. You can purchase our products at any time through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Will there be any additional fees if I order cookware after a certain date?

No, there are no additional fees for ordering cookware after a specific date. However, keep in mind that our products are subject to availability and may sell out if you wait too long to place your order.

3. Can I still earn host rewards if I purchase cookware after a certain date?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for purchasing cookware even if you missed a deadline. Host rewards are based on the total amount of your purchase and are not affected by when you make your purchase.

4. Is there a limited time offer for purchasing cookware?

We occasionally have limited time offers for certain cookware products, but there is no overall deadline for purchasing our cookware. You can check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for any current promotions.

5. Can I still return or exchange cookware if I missed a deadline?

Yes, our return and exchange policy still applies regardless of when you purchased the cookware. You can return or exchange any of our products within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jchriste65