• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

There Is a New Consultant That Signed up Under Someone Who Isn't

In summary, the new consultant is stuck under a recruiter who is not giving her the time of day and is not providing any training whatsoever. There is a time frame where she can be moved under a new recruiter, but after that she has to wait the 6 months.
GinaG623
There is a new consultant that signed up under someone who isn't giving her the time of day for answering questions, let alone any kind of training whatsoever...
is there a time frame where she can be moved under a new recruiter or no. I know she can wait 6 months and join again but can something else be done at HO?

Thanks in advance!

Re: questionnope. she's stuck. unless, like you said, she goes inactive for 6 months & rebuys the kit.

Re: questionor she could promote over her recruiter and then if her recruiter doesn't catch up within 3 months, she'll "jump" over her.

Re: questionThat's what I thought, but wanted to be sure!!!

Re: questionIf there is a director around in that cluster , or her director maybe go to her meetings,

I started 10 years ago our cluster has grown very much , my director has her directors that do meetings on different days We have opened it up to which ever meeting works better for you to go . We feel that at least they are going to a meeting and learning and submitting .

Re: questionIf you change your mind within 3 days of signing your agreement you can cancel it and sign under somone else. After that you have to wait the 6 months.

Re: question
kristina16marie said:
or she could promote over her recruiter and then if her recruiter doesn't catch up within 3 months, she'll "jump" over her.

It's actually 2 months not 3 months. My director just went through this with one of her recruits that promoted over her. Oh, and the recruit who promotes over her, her sales do not count towards the recruiter getting the title back.

Just an FYI

Re: questionIf it's too late to change, I'd recommend she just put the lack of support from her recruiter on the sidelines. She has all the online resources she needs to be successful. Everything she needs to know can be found in her biz guide and on cc. She simply types in her "need" or subject in the search bar, and voila. She also has solution center for other questions. She has CS as an alternative support group.

Rather than wait 6 months to sign under another, or spend her energy in her dissatisfaction...she can decide to be CEO of her biz and move forward. Plus, I assume she also has you to help her along.

Tell her to use the Succeed with Us workbook as a road map.

I recommend she try to connect with another fellow consultant and go to her upline for support.

The beauty of this biz is that if she focuses on the 321 model and takes as many training courses as she can...then she'll be able to propel her biz in whatever direction she chooses.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
If it's too late to change, I'd recommend she just put the lack of support from her recruiter on the sidelines. She has all the online resources she needs to be successful. Everything she needs to know can be found in her biz guide and on cc. She simply types in her "need" or subject in the search bar, and voila. She also has solution center for other questions. She has CS as an alternative support group.

Rather than wait 6 months to sign under another, or spend her energy in her dissatisfaction...she can decide to be CEO of her biz and move forward. Plus, I assume she also has you to help her along.

Tell her to use the Succeed with Us workbook as a road map.

I recommend she try to connect with another fellow consultant and go to her upline for support.

The beauty of this biz is that if she focuses on the 321 model and takes as many training courses as she can...then she'll be able to propel her biz in whatever direction she chooses.

I agree! Very well said! :)

Re: questionLaurie's right. And if she can't get support from her upline (those who are above her recruiter), she can always look for hospitality who's willing to pick up the slack. ;)

Re: questionTell her about Chef Success!!

Re: questionThanks Amanda! I'd hate to think she loses her enthusiasm and misses out on a great opportunity :D

Re: questionI had the same issue. I just wish HO would be able to do something when this happens. I thought HO was here to support us. And don't you think that if they were to ensure we were given to an upline that cared that more consultants would care and more new consultants would succeed?! Just sayin...

Shelly Flanagan said:
I had the same issue. I just wish HO would be able to do something when this happens. I thought HO was here to support us. And don't you think that if they were to ensure we were given to an upline that cared that more consultants would care and more new consultants would succeed?! Just sayin...

Totally understand that....but can you just imagine the horrors of everytime someone got their feelings hurt or P.O'd at their director and wanted to change....:eek: Then there would be the issues of "she said this and she said that..." YIKES!

Re: questionTrue Linda. Also, there are some who state they want to work their biz but can't seem to find the time to train or attend mtgs. Who don't want to make those calls, etc. and then find it easier to blame it on the director.

ChefGwendolyn said:
It's actually 2 months not 3 months. My director just went through this with one of her recruits that promoted over her. Oh, and the recruit who promotes over her, her sales do not count towards the recruiter getting the title back.

Just an FYI

the new career plan went into effect march 1st so now it's 3 months of rebuild time.

REBUILD MONTHS
This occurs when a Director or above promotes (or
repromotes) a Director from her Personal Team.
• For the new Director’s month of qualification only,
the upline Director can count the Personal Team
sales and the structure of the promoting Director to
meet her own Personal Team requirements.
• Then, during the three months following the
promotion, the Personal Team sales requirement is
reduced to $2,500 for the upline Director. The
upline Director needs four active directs, not
counting the promoted Director. The requirement
of 6 total active Consultants is waived during the
three rebuild months.

ChefGwendolyn said:

Just an FYI

the new career plan went into effect march 1st so it's now 3 months:

REBUILD MONTHS
This occurs when a Director or above promotes (or
repromotes) a Director from her Personal Team.
• For the new Director’s month of qualification only,
the upline Director can count the Personal Team
sales and the structure of the promoting Director to
meet her own Personal Team requirements.
• Then, during the three months following the
promotion, the Personal Team sales requirement is
reduced to $2,500 for the upline Director. The
upline Director needs four active directs, not
counting the promoted Director. The requirement
of 6 total active Consultants is waived during the
three rebuild months.

Re: questionoops i double posted. how do i delete one of my posts?

What happens if someone signs up under a consultant who isn't active?

If the consultant who signed them up is no longer active, the new consultant will be placed under someone else in their upline who is active and able to support them.

Can the new consultant still receive support and training?

Yes, the new consultant will still have access to training and support from their upline and the Pampered Chef community. They can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Will the new consultant's sales and commissions be affected?

No, the new consultant's sales and commissions will not be affected. They will still receive credit for their sales and earn commissions as usual.

Can the new consultant switch to a different upline?

Unfortunately, no. Once a new consultant is placed under a specific upline, they cannot be moved to a different upline.

What happens if the consultant they signed up under becomes active again?

If the consultant they signed up under becomes active again, the new consultant will remain under their current upline. However, they can still reach out to their previous upline for support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Momafour
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • byrd1956