• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's in Your Why Bag? Uncover the Meaning Behind Your Must-Haves

In summary, the "Why Bag" is a bag that has meaningful things in it, that you can show at your shows, to tell why you joined Pampered Chef.
lalemom
Gold Member
Tell me what is in your Why Bag and What they stand for. I want to use this at my next show

What is a WHY bag??

I haven't done this in ages but in mine there would be a mini whisk to represent products, a figure of a little boy to represent staying home with my son instead of sending him to daycare, a flag to represent supporting my military husband and being able to take my business with me when we move, a small calendar because I set my own schedule and a piece of monopoly money to represent my paycheck and earning income I have control over by doing as many or as few shows as I need.

I'm sure I would add a few more things after I thought about it for awhile. But I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else says.

SPAMSTIME said:
What is a WHY bag??

A "Why Bag" is a bag that has meaningful things in it, that you can show at your shows, to tell why you joined Pampered Chef.

Thank you Gail!

here is a link to an explanation of the "why bag" on cc: https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/ideas_informing.pdf

mine has:
-picture of my kids to represent that i get to be a stay at home mom
-my button that has a pic of a cruise ship on it to talk about incentive trips
-cut up credit card to represent paying off debt
-signed thank you note from the ho sales team to talk about being recognized by our amazing company

i forgot to add the mini whisk to talk about products! i'll have to put that in there for my next show!

I don't do the Why Bag but my recruit does, and has for years. One thing that stands out is the Super Sized XXXXXDDDDD Bra she pulls out to represent the incredible support you get from PC. It's absolutely hysterical, especially given she's in her mid-70s, and digs out this bra, says something about it being the perfect fit for all the support she gets from PC.

pchockeymom said:
I don't do the Why Bag but my recruit does, and has for years. One thing that stands out is the Super Sized XXXXXDDDDD Bra she pulls out to represent the incredible support you get from PC. It's absolutely hysterical, especially given she's in her mid-70s, and digs out this bra, says something about it being the perfect fit for all the support she gets from PC.

Fun idea...but I don't think that is a real size LOL!! Maybe a 40 FFF!!:eek:

I don't do a why bag either but need to think about it again.

Thanks those are some great ideas. I also put in two small dolls that represent a fun night out with friends and meeting new people.

I don't have one any more - now I use a why binder that aso has upcoming specials, etc. but when I did it had a small toy horse in it because PC helps pay for our horses.

I went to a team session at national conference one year, and someone introduced the I can. (can with construction paper all around, and letter I's cut out of magazines). I use a paint can (free from Sherwin Williams - thanks, guys!) and inside is...
-a mini leatherette bible (PC is a godly company)
-a copy of host receipt
-a copy of a former direct sales company's paycheck of mine
-a copy of my first PC paycheck (more than an entire year of other co)
-a picture of my bride
-an awesome picture of my 2 kids with PC products (we had a chocolate face contest making Profiterole Puffs)
-a packet of Lipton Tea... PC has helped make me a more positive person; for me they have taken the T out of I can't - making it I - can!A little corny, but it is memorable. I do it about 1/3 of the time. 2/3 I do the recruiting slide.

I just started PC at the beginning of March and so love what I do!!! The Why bag is awesome and I love to share my stuff with my guests. Already have a VERY interested potential recruit and have only done 2 parties (will know for sure if she is going to sign up....this week)!!

~Mini spatula....great products that I am proud to represent
~rubber band.....flexibilty/ I choose when and if I want to work
~ziplock bag with pictures from the catalog....AWESOME incentives
~ziplock bag full of magazine pictures of people smiling and having fun.....having a fun night out with great people like you
~ziplock with fake money....not only do I get to have fun, but I get paid for it/ I also tell them that there are 3 kinds of people here...Guests- who are the spenders/ Host- who is the saver/ and me who is the EARNER

Love the can idea Scott. You are awesome. Thanks for all your help since I started PC.

What is in your Why Bag?

The Why Bag is a collection of essential tools and products that showcase the versatility and quality of Pampered Chef products. It is designed to help you create delicious meals and make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

Why should I invest in a Why Bag?

The Why Bag is a great way to try out a variety of Pampered Chef products at a discounted price. It also allows you to experience the convenience and efficiency of our products firsthand. Plus, with the money-back guarantee, there is no risk in trying it out!

What products are typically included in the Why Bag?

The exact products may vary, but some common items found in a Why Bag include our Quick-Stir® Pitcher, Mix ‘N Chop, and our classic Stoneware. You may also find some of our newer products, such as the Quick Cooker or the Deluxe Air Fryer.

Can I customize my Why Bag?

Unfortunately, the Why Bag cannot be customized. However, the products included are carefully chosen to showcase the best of what Pampered Chef has to offer, and you can always purchase additional products separately if desired.

Is the Why Bag available for purchase year-round?

Yes, the Why Bag is available for purchase year-round. However, keep in mind that the products included may change over time as new products are introduced and others are discontinued.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • beckypchef