• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the qualifications for the March recruiting incentive?

In summary, the new incentive is different, has good choices, and is timely. It is generating interest among people who are on the fence or considering the opportunity.
lesliec
Ok, there are some people who are always complaining about the incentives always being for women.... not things they want.... I see the new incentive has been up for a few days and haven't heard anything about it.

I am really excited. Actually, I am a little discouraged. I want about 5 things on there and can't figure out how I am going to share this with so many people and ensure they qualify!!!!!!
This consultant incentive was the one I actually signed under last Feb 28, and I was so excited about it as we were broke and I needed the $77.50 back to pay bills, so I really think it will be a good one that people will jump on!!!!!

I'm with you! I have potential consultant who is definitely signing this month and is thrilled (she had to wait cuz of finances!). I have another who has been on the fence and I think this just might be what tips her decision to sign. I think it is a very timely promotion. As for my incentive as the recruiter, I like the choices - they're different and go along with PC's healthy theme for the spring.

I'm in love with this promo. They have not offered the rebate on the mini kit before, at least from what I remember. Getting started with PC for just $40? There is NOTHING to lose with this and so much to gain. The choices for us are nice, too, even if you just take the Foot Locker gift card and buy the kids' shoes.

What a great Idea Becca.... I kinda looked at as jusut shoes for myself and my thought was "I don't need new shoes". i will definitely get that for the kids, with 3 boys, we are ALWAYS in need of new shoes!!!!

I think this will generate a lot of recruits among people who are on the fence or considering the opportunity. I have a friend who I'm trying to encourage and sent this to her and didn't hear anything back. She's been unemployed for 2 years and lives in a high income area (so there are people with money to sell to!). I'm not sure what's holding her back. Just hoping that this incentive will do it.

Anyone know ... if a host uses hostess credit on her kit, will she still get the full 50% off of the big kit? ... So would it be like getting the kit for $37.50? ($115 with $40 kit credit and then $77.50 back after 30 days)?

ChefNelson said:
Anyone know ... if a host uses hostess credit on her kit, will she still get the full 50% off of the big kit? ... So would it be like getting the kit for $37.50? ($115 with $40 kit credit and then $77.50 back after 30 days)?

If they use their kit credit, then they get $57.50 back (1/2 the $115).

As for the recruiter incentives, I've been thinking long and hard about what I want to get when my recruit qualifies. I've decided to go with the pink shirt because it is logo wear. I thought I'd wear it at my May shows too. It's not the most valuable option but in the long run I think the logowear will pay off more. Of course, if I recruit a second person this month, I'm going for the frozen yogurt maker.

1. What is the "March Recruiting Incentive"?

The "March Recruiting Incentive" is a special promotion offered by a company or organization to incentivize individuals to recruit new members, employees, or customers during the month of March.

2. How does the "March Recruiting Incentive" work?

The specifics of how the "March Recruiting Incentive" works may vary depending on the company or organization offering it. Generally, it involves setting specific recruitment goals or targets and offering rewards or bonuses to individuals who successfully meet those goals during the month of March.

3. What are some examples of "March Recruiting Incentives"?

Some examples of "March Recruiting Incentives" may include cash bonuses, gift cards, extra vacation time, or other rewards for individuals who successfully recruit a certain number of new members, employees, or customers during the month of March.

4. How can I participate in the "March Recruiting Incentive"?

To participate in the "March Recruiting Incentive", you will need to be a member, employee, or customer of the company or organization offering the incentive. You may also need to meet certain eligibility requirements or criteria set by the company or organization.

5. Are there any limitations or restrictions for the "March Recruiting Incentive"?

The limitations or restrictions for the "March Recruiting Incentive" may vary depending on the company or organization offering it. Some common limitations may include a maximum number of recruits per person, specific recruitment targets or goals, and a deadline for completing the recruitment activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Koolotus
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Koolotus
Replies