• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Age Requirements for Becoming a Consultant

In summary, the minimum age requirement to become a Pampered Chef consultant is 18 years old. There are no exceptions to this requirement and there is no maximum age limit. Minors under 18 years old can assist their parent or guardian who is a consultant, but they cannot handle any financial transactions. Proof of age, such as a driver's license or passport, is required when signing up as a consultant.
GinaG623
Is there an age requirement for someone to sign up as a consultant?

You have to be 18.

I heard someone once tell they had a similar question at a show with a group of older ladies. The question was "Is there an age limit to be a consultant". The Consultant promptly replied, "Of course, you have to be at least 18. You're at least 18, right?"

I thought it was pretty funny.

18 is what I thought but wanted to be sure!!! It makes sense!!

NooraK said:
I heard someone once tell they had a similar question at a show with a group of older ladies. The question was "Is there an age limit to be a consultant". The Consultant promptly replied, "Of course, you have to be at least 18. You're at least 18, right?"

I thought it was pretty funny.

That would have been me!

Yes they have to legally sign a contract!

legally to sign a contract you have to be 18butPC doesnt ask for a year of birth. I knew someone once that signed up a 16 yr old bc they didnt know any better

I wonder if they would accept an emancipated minor. Anyone know or come across this? Just a random thought.

julmarsala said:
I wonder if they would accept an emancipated minor. Anyone know or come across this? Just a random thought.

Check with HO about this.

1. What is the minimum age requirement to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The minimum age requirement to become a Pampered Chef consultant is 18 years old. This is to ensure that our consultants are legally able to enter into contracts and represent our company.

2. Are there any exceptions to the minimum age requirement?

Unfortunately, there are no exceptions to the minimum age requirement. We want to ensure that all of our consultants are able to fully commit to their business and have the necessary experience and maturity to be successful.

3. Is there a maximum age limit for becoming a consultant?

No, there is no maximum age limit for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. We welcome individuals of all ages who are passionate about our products and our company.

4. Can someone under 18 years old assist their parent or guardian who is a consultant?

Yes, a minor under 18 years old can assist their parent or guardian who is a consultant. However, they cannot legally sign contracts or handle any financial transactions on behalf of the business.

5. Do I need to provide proof of my age when signing up as a consultant?

Yes, we require all potential consultants to provide a valid form of identification to verify their age. This can include a driver's license, passport, or birth certificate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jkendall
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • WestCoastPC