• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

An Amazing Night: Helping My Host & Sister Get the Free Pot/Pan!

In summary, a woman had an amazing night and is in shock from it all. She has 1 recruit that she wants to sign but her sister also wants to sign and they both want the free pot or pan. She is trying to help them do this but it may take up to 24 hours for the consultant number to come up. She is trying to close her show tonight so that her sister can sign up. Once the show is closed she will submit the agreement and then tomorrow afternoon call HO and they should be able to get the number for her sister if she
hcjeep
I had an amazing night last night and am in shock still from it all. I walked with 1 guest signing my host and her sister are signing tonight and I have two others thinking about it. WOW is all I can say and thank God! Now on to my dilemma. My host from last night wants to sign but use the kit credit. Her sister wants to sign under. The trick is they both want the free pot or pan. How do I help them do this? Will my host have her consultant number in time if we close her show tomorrow morning to get her sister signed up by midnight?

It sometimes takes up to 24 hours for the consultant number to pop up. Can you close the show tonight?

And CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Another thought, have her buy the kit outright & use THIS show as her first show, helping her towards qualifying & earning New Consultant Rewards. ;)

She'll probably make more commission on this show than she would save with the Kit Credit.

hcjeep said:
I had an amazing night last night and am in shock still from it all. I walked with 1 guest signing my host and her sister are signing tonight and I have two others thinking about it. WOW is all I can say and thank God! Now on to my dilemma. My host from last night wants to sign but use the kit credit. Her sister wants to sign under. The trick is they both want the free pot or pan. How do I help them do this? Will my host have her consultant number in time if we close her show tomorrow morning to get her sister signed up by midnight?

Close her show today - any orders she's waiting for can go toward her first show. Once the show shows up on your tracker submit her agreement (it should show up today). Then tomorrow afternoon call HO and they should be able to get you the number if she isn't showing up yet on your screen or they can at least tell you what to do to get her recruit signed tomorrow. I've run across this before - it can be done.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

WOW, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
please share what was said and done.

Um, wow. What a great problem to have! Congrats! I have one recruit....and I offer the opportunity to everyone! I hope I get a streak of luck like this!

Thanks for the help I have the one signed up from last night, put the party in and waiting on the info so I can sign the other two up. I also got a message from a guest at my Thursday night party that she will be signing up this week and her host is just waiting to talk to her husband who is overseas right now to ok everything. My team just went from three to now director as of Tuesday along with two extra people possibly. I truly believe this is the Lord as he is carrying us through a rough time with my husband out of a job.

Awesome. So excited for you!!!!!

Congratulations on your new recruits!!! :D

But remember, to be "paid as" a Director in Feb and take the title on March 1st you'll need to meet the following requirements:
  • $750 in Personal Sales
  • 4 Active Personal Recruits (with at least $150 in sales) AND 2 Active Senior Consultant Lines (their recruits have to have at least $150 in sales too)
  • $4,000 in Team Sales

The plan changes on March 1:
  • $750 in Personal Sales
  • 6 Active Recruits, 4 of which have to be your Personal Recruits - the other 2 can come from anywhere in the line
  • $5,000 in Team Sales

Just wanted to update everyone it came down to around 10pm the night of the 28th but I was able to get everyone signed up under the correct people and they just got their kits yesterday.
Thanks for the help!

Congratulations!!!! Amazing.

Seriously awesome!!! Way to go!

What is "An Amazing Night: Helping My Host & Sister Get the Free Pot/Pan!"?

"An Amazing Night: Helping My Host & Sister Get the Free Pot/Pan!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where a host can earn a free pot or pan by hosting a successful party and inviting their sister to co-host.

How can I participate in "An Amazing Night" promotion?

To participate in the "An Amazing Night" promotion, you must first be a Pampered Chef consultant. Then, you can invite a host to book a party and also invite their sister to co-host. The party must meet certain sales and booking requirements to qualify for the free pot or pan.

What are the requirements for a successful "An Amazing Night" party?

To qualify for the free pot or pan, the party must have at least $200 in sales, at least one booking for a future party, and the sister co-host must contribute at least $150 in sales to the party total.

Can I choose which pot or pan I want for free?

Yes, as long as the pot or pan is valued at $100 or less. You can choose from a variety of options, including cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools.

Is the free pot or pan available to consultants as well?

No, this promotion is only available to hosts and their sisters. Consultants can still earn a free pot or pan through other promotions and incentives within Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pattikake
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
Replies