• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do We Still Get Pampered Chef$ for Recruits?

In summary, the conversation discusses the current recruiting promotion for consultants and the timing of when the PC dollars are deposited. It is mentioned that consultants in their first 30 days can receive the promotion if their recruit qualifies and those in their first 90 days can receive a recruiting bonus. The PC dollars are deposited on the 10th of the following month and vary depending on career level. It is noted that the order forms have been updated to include a text message option for customers.
Hunter Mom
Hoping we do. :)

If you just had someone sign, you can get the current recruiting promo if they qualify in their first 30 days. If they qualify in their first 90 days, you get a recruiting bonus. It's currently on your paycheck, but as of March 1 it will be paid in PC Dollars.

Recruiters who are in their first 90 days & recruit during that time frame can earn additional PC Dollars if the recruit qualifies in their first 90 days.

I had 2 recruits qualify a little over a week ago, but the PC dollars aren't showing up yet. Should they be showing up by now? or do I need to wait til the commissions deposit?

The PC dollars do not show up until the 10th of the following month. Because the bonuses change depending on your career level, they have to wait until all the data is in and verified for the previous month before the PC $ can be deposited. :)

frozenchef said:
The PC dollars do not show up until the 10th of the following month. Because the bonuses change depending on your career level, they have to wait until all the data is in and verified for the previous month before the PC $ can be deposited. :)

They changed that and now all levels get $30 (PC$). In February one of my consultant's qualified on 2/13 and the PC$ were deposited on 3/3.

Oh, that's right - forgot that one had changed. But we still don't receive them until at least the 1st of the following month, right?

frozenchef said:
Oh, that's right - forgot that one had changed. But we still don't receive them until at least the 1st of the following month, right?

Yes. I believe that is correct - I think it is when all sales for the team are cleared and posted for the month (but who knows?!). Lke I said she submitted her sales on the 14th and I got my PC$ on the 3rd of the next month.

Well shoot - after all this talk, I just now remembered I had two qualify last month :) I'd been using old drawing slips for years as other consultants resigned and gave me their stuff, now I'm almost out! Guess a supply order is in order as soon as the PC$ is deposited ;)

Thanks Beth and Aimee. Aimee, I had been using old DPDS for years as well, and recently got some new ones. I love them. They have the "day" and "evening" phone number spots instead of Home and Work (which I was constantly editing those myself) and a check box for "contact me via text msg", and a yes, no, maybe for catalog shows :).

A text message box? Awesome! That works so much better for me and my customers, so I'm glad that was added. I also use the old order forms since the S&H is always different here in AK and was surprised at how much they had changed when I was doing a new consultant's grand opening with her :)

What is the Pampered Chef$ for Recruits program?

The Pampered Chef$ for Recruits program is a reward program for current Pampered Chef consultants who refer new consultants to join the company. Consultants can earn rewards for each successful recruit, such as free products and discounts.

How do I qualify for the Pampered Chef$ for Recruits program?

To qualify for the Pampered Chef$ for Recruits program, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and refer a new consultant to join the company. The new recruit must also complete their starter kit and have their first show within a certain time frame to be eligible for rewards.

What are the rewards for the Pampered Chef$ for Recruits program?

The rewards for the Pampered Chef$ for Recruits program vary, but can include free products, discounts on future orders, and even a free trip to the company's annual conference. The exact rewards will depend on the number and success of your recruits.

Do I still get Pampered Chef$ if my recruit doesn't complete their starter kit or first show?

No, you will only receive the rewards for the Pampered Chef$ for Recruits program if your recruit successfully completes their starter kit and has their first show within the designated time frame. If they do not, you will not receive any rewards for that recruit.

How can I track my recruits and rewards for the Pampered Chef$ for Recruits program?

You can track your recruits and rewards through your Pampered Chef consultant account. There is a specific section for the Pampered Chef$ for Recruits program where you can see your referrals, their progress, and any rewards you have earned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Apollo28
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies