• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soI've Probably Lost a March Show......

In summary, the woman liked the product and was considering joining the consultant team. However, she was hesitant to join because her current partner wanted the same product. The host was able to talk to her partner and convince him to let her join the team without the pan.
kcmckay
Gold Member
But it's ok because it means I'll be giving it up to my new recruit!!!!! Yay. I've been after this girl since her show. She WILL be phenomenal!! I just know. She host coached herself and kept me on track for her show!!

When we talked after her show she was toying with idea but didn't think the timing was right. I had a show today booked from hers so she was in attendance. I didn't do a recruiting question game at her party but did make sure too tonight. As I was answering questions we were kind of having conversations during it. I have to say it was my most successful "recruiting game" yet!

And the more we chatted throughout the show (it was open house so just a speal and game no demo) her interest was peaked even more! And she doesn't gasp :eek: own a Food Chopper!! And doesn't see a need!!!! So we were talking about other products and she want this and that and I was able to say well that will come in your new consultant kit!!!

And I got her to plan to come to our March cluster meeting to get more insight and was happy with that, and maybe she'd sign after that! But then when I noticed my Join in Feb flier and remembered how she said her BF wanted the 10" Stainless Saute Pan for $110 and I mentioned if she's really interested if she signs by 28th she can earn it for FREE!

So there is a very good chance I will get one recruit in Feb which will get me a cookware piece! Yay and an extra 1000 pts when she qualifies and make me a Team Leader!!! Yippee Skippee!!! I just had to share in the place it would be most appreciated!

And even though she fought me about it I will give her my March 22nd show because it was booked off of her show!

:sing::balloon::balloon::balloon::love::love::thumbup::thumbup:

Congratulations!

keep your fingers crossed for me. I got a VM today from my catty host for this month and this potential recruit ordered the pan she was going to get for free for signing. So I don't know what that means. I don't want to be pushy so I sent her an email not even mentioning that yet. Just wanting to know if she is still coming to March cluster meeting and letting her know the March host has changed her date.

Congratulations on your upcoming recruit! It sounds like she will make an amazing addition to your team and I can tell how excited you are about her potential. It's always great to have a host who is interested in joining our business, and it's even better when they host coach themselves and keep us on track for their show. It sounds like you have a great relationship with her and I'm sure she will be a phenomenal consultant.I'm glad to hear that your recruiting game was a success and that you were able to have some great conversations with her during the show. It's always exciting when a potential recruit expresses interest in our products and business opportunity. I hope she will enjoy the products and benefits that come with being a consultant, especially the free cookware piece!It's also very generous of you to give her your March show, even though she initially fought you about it. It's a great way to show her that you value her as a host and potential recruit. I'm sure she will appreciate it and it may even solidify her decision to join.I wish you all the best with your recruit and I'm sure you will make an amazing team leader. Keep up the great work and continue to share your success with us. It's always inspiring to hear about fellow consultants achieving their goals.Best of luck to you and your new recruit!Sincerely,
A fellow pampered chef consultant

1. Can I reschedule my March show?

Yes, you can definitely reschedule your March show. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant to discuss alternative dates.

2. Will I still receive my host rewards if I've lost my March show?

Unfortunately, if your show is cancelled, you will not receive host rewards. However, we understand that unexpected circumstances can arise and we are happy to work with you to reschedule your show and still receive host rewards.

3. Can I still place an order from the March show if it's been cancelled?

Yes, you can still place an order from the March show even if it has been cancelled. Your Pampered Chef consultant will assist you in placing your order.

4. Will my guests still receive their orders from the March show?

If your show has been cancelled, your guests will not receive their orders. However, they can still place individual orders through your consultant.

5. What happens to the host credits I earned from the March show?

If your show has been cancelled, any host credits you earned will no longer be valid. However, we are happy to work with you to reschedule your show and still receive your host credits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • kreaser