• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Give a Prospective Host

In summary, the host had a show with low attendance but has a potential customer who is highly interested in the DCB and is working to get more orders. Flexibility is a major selling point for this customer. The host can offer a DVD, flyers, success stories, and a one-on-one consultation to help the customer make an informed decision. Social media and sharing personal experiences and enthusiasm can also be helpful in convincing the customer to join the DCB.
Hunter Mom
I had a show tonight - not awesome attendance but she really wants the DCB so she's working to get more orders. Sounds like it may go. Anyhow, she'salo interested in the opportunity. There's a lot in her life right now, so flexibility is a huge sell for her.

What awesome stuff do you have to give her. I want her to make an intelligent, informed decision. I think I have a DVD, general flyers. Anything else?

The host kit coupon, and mostly jusst listen listen listen. If your director can do a 3 way call to help, that would be helpful. The "Discover Us" brochure is great to start.

Congratulations on your show tonight! It may not have had the best attendance, but it sounds like you have someone who is really interested in the DCB and working to get more orders. That's great news!Flexibility is definitely a huge selling point for many people, especially when they have a lot going on in their lives. In addition to the DVD and flyers, you could also provide her with some success stories or testimonials from other satisfied customers or consultants. This will give her a better idea of the potential for success with the DCB.Another thing you could offer is a one-on-one consultation or Q&A session with you or another experienced consultant. This will give her the opportunity to ask any questions she may have and get a better understanding of the business.Also, don't underestimate the power of social media. If you have a strong online presence, you could share some of your success stories and testimonials on your social media platforms to give her a better idea of the impact the DCB can have.Ultimately, the best thing you can give her is your genuine enthusiasm and passion for the DCB. Share your own personal experiences and why you believe in the business. That will go a long way in helping her make an informed decision. Best of luck!

What should I give as a gift to a prospective host?

When deciding on a gift for a prospective host, it's important to consider their interests and preferences. Some popular options could include a bottle of wine or a homemade treat, a small potted plant, or a gift card to a local restaurant or shop.

Is it necessary to bring a gift to someone who is hosting me?

While it's not required, bringing a small token of appreciation to a host is always a thoughtful gesture. It shows that you are grateful for their hospitality and can help to strengthen your relationship with them.

What are some unique gift ideas for a prospective host?

If you want to give a more unique gift, consider something that reflects the host's personality or hobbies. This could be a book by their favorite author, a piece of artwork, or a personalized item such as a monogrammed mug or keychain.

Should I give a gift to a prospective host if I am staying for a short period of time?

The length of your stay does not determine whether or not you should bring a gift. It's always a nice gesture to show your appreciation for someone hosting you, no matter how long you stay. If you are only staying for a short time, a small gift or a handwritten thank-you note would suffice.

What if I am unsure of what gift to give to a prospective host?

If you are unsure of what to give, consider asking the host directly or reaching out to mutual friends or family members for suggestions. You can also opt for a more general gift, such as a nice candle or a gourmet food basket, that most people would appreciate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefJoyJ