• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Free Products: Recommendations for New Consultants

In summary, the hostess is getting $260 worth of free stuff from her show. She also wants to become a consultant, so my questions for her are what she should purchase to start out her business. Some of the items that came to mind include the Deep Covered Baker, a SS saute pan, a few of her favorite spices, cookbooks, and a kitchen brush.
kitchendivinity
Gold Member
I have a hostess that had a HUGE show and is getting $260 of Free stuff. She also decided she wants to become a consultant. So. . .my questions is. . . With all of her free stuff and 4 1/2 price items what would you recommended that she purchase that would be most helpful to her starting out her business?

I would get the Deep Covered Baker, Tool-turn about ( much easy to carry all those tools to shows with and get the bag later), a SS saute pan(to show the between exe. and SS), the flexable cutting boards( light and great for using in demos), a few of her fav spices, cookbooks.

DCB, TTA, full set of measuring cups, stainless bowls (60% off this month if her show is high enough)My other big tip is that she looks at what she could use duplicates of so that she can keep a kit packed at all times! Saves a ton of time!

oh yea def. the stainless bowls they are great I just got them :)

DCB
Executive 12" Skillet w/ Lid
Grill Pan & Press
Stainless Steel Bowl Set
Mix N Chop
Several flavors of our rubs (chipotle, bbq, ...etc)
Several Cookbooks
Easy Clean Kitchen Brush (makes cleaning the DCB so much easier)

These are the first to come to mind.

Great lists...
for starters...I'd suggest tta, fluted pan, forged santoku knife as 1/2 price (i like the 5"), dcb set as one of the 1/2 price, salad choppers, a couple of spices, micro cooker, bamboo platter, an sa piece, spice turn about..

For host special...the skillet or grill pan and ss bowls

Ooh, the ice cream dipper, a small spreader, can opener

1/2 price - the $99 DCB special
1/2 price - the spice turn about package in the back of the catalog that comes with rubs, spices etc
Rice Cooker Plus
Can opener
Tool Turn About
Easy Clean Kitchen Brush
1/2 price - Stainless Bowls set (didnt realize how much I would use these
I dont ever use the flex cutting boards but I do use the large one with the groove
the large bamboo platter and the 4 timy bowls comes in handy a lot too12"skillet as her free item for qualifyingshe will get two measuring cups so I wouldnt get those right away

everything the pp's said plus the fluted stone for making 10 min cakes in the micro.

kristina16marie said:
everything the pp's said plus the fluted stone for making 10 min cakes in the micro.

I used to use my fluted stone for that until I started using my Rice Cooker Plus, now my fluted stone gathers dust :(

Dutchess said:
1/2 price - the spice turn about package in the back of the catalog that comes with rubs, spices etc
Rice Cooker Plus
Can opener
Tool Turn About
Easy Clean Kitchen Brush
I dont ever use the flex cutting boards but I do use the large one with the groove
the large bamboo platter and the 4 timy bowls comes in handy a lot too

12"skillet as her free item for qualifying

she will get two measuring cups so I wouldnt get those right away

I was under the impression that hosts could not purchase the DCB Special at any kind of discount. Is this inaccurate?

I was told and confirmed it with my AD that they could - I havent tried it myself

DCB
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
Tool Turn About
Cookbooks to share at shows
Love the grill pan/press too!
I take the spice turn-about w/ spices too so they can smell.
pot holders!!!

If she's going to do the fully interactive shows, definitely more measuring spoons/cups in case they do 2-3 recipes and extra cutting boards. More knives are always nice too at the fully interactive shows! A few more tools for her tool turn about.

And remember, April & her 4th month Kit Enhancement! What she doesn't get now, she can get then at 40% off with all the Pampered Chef Dollars she's going to earn between now & then with such a great start! :D

Dutchess said:
Rice Cooker Plus
Can opener
Tool Turn About
Easy Clean Kitchen Brush

2 measuring cups - doesn't the kit only come with the 2 cup Easy Read? Or am I thinking wrong?

I do like the whole set because it works good for preportioning out some of the ingredients without bringining a lot of bowls.

Dutchess said:
I used to use my fluted stone for that until I started using my Rice Cooker Plus, now my fluted stone gathers dust :(

I have done the rice cooker cake but went back to the stoneware fluted cake for several reasons: it's prettier, the stone costs more, it shows that the stone can be used in the microwave... Now if I'm doing a DCB recipe, I do not also do the fluted stone. I try to do just one recipe and maybe a dip or something.

Along with what others have said, I would add:
Clock/Timer
Handy Scraper
Prep Bowls, both sets -- 2 are not enough
SS Scoops, esp small and med

Sandi

Dutchess said:
I was told and confirmed it with my AD that they could - I havent tried it myself

Ahhhhh, I just reread it and I must've been thinking about the 60% rule. Thanks! :D

wadesgirl said:
2 measuring cups - doesn't the kit only come with the 2 cup Easy Read? Or am I thinking wrong?

and the Lg Measure All

Dutchess said:
and the Lg Measure All

I stopped taking that to my shows a long time ago but LOVE taking the full set of easy ready measuring cups because they double as bowls and they are microwaveable.

Another one I love and use all the time is the large grooved cutting board.

Dutchess said:
Rice Cooker Plus
Can opener
Tool Turn About
Easy Clean Kitchen Brush

I think it will be better for her to get the DCB at 60% off and add the classic scraper and mix & chop to the items she's getting for free.

wadesgirl said:
I stopped taking that to my shows a long time ago but LOVE taking the full set of easy ready measuring cups because they double as bowls and they are microwaveable.

I sell them all the time bc I talk about how easy it is to use them for butter, peanut butter, etc. Anyone who has a PITA of a time getting butter out of measuring cups wants them

Dutchess said:
I sell them all the time bc I talk about how easy it is to use them for butter, peanut butter, etc.

I usually make some type of dip at my shows and I like to be able to show the difference between scraping the sour cream out of the container and how easy it is to get the mayo out of the Measure All Cup. It's not a big-ticket item but those extra $5 -$10 items add up quickly!

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, build a team, and receive discounts on products. You will also have access to training and support from experienced consultants to help you grow your business.

2. Can I choose my own starter kit as a new consultant?

Yes, you can choose from several starter kit options to fit your budget and interests. Each kit includes a variety of best-selling products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey.

3. How do I place an order for new consultant products?

You can place an order for new consultant products through your consultant website or by contacting your mentor. Your mentor will guide you through the ordering process and help you select the best products for your business.

4. Are there any special promotions for new consultant products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special promotions and discounts for new consultants on select products. These promotions change regularly, so be sure to check your consultant website and connect with your mentor for the latest offers.

5. Can I earn free products as a new consultant?

Yes, as a new consultant, you have the opportunity to earn free products through the Pampered Chef Host Program. By hosting cooking parties and reaching certain sales goals, you can earn host rewards that can be used towards free products of your choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • byrd1956