• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hospitality in or Close to Colorado Springs, Co?

In summary, my best friend and first recruit is moving to Colorado Springs, CO in March. She is a military family stationed out of Tampa, and I am trying to find someone for her to connect with out in Colorado. Her director and advanced director both said they would find someone, but it's been a couple of months of her asking and they haven't found anyone. Any help greatly appreciated :) Sharon, an army wife living on Fort Carson in Colorado Springs, has just recently connected with a group that has invited her to join their meetings for hospitality. She is also hoping to be a director herself in the next few months - her team is growing in the area - her other recruits are out of state from her. I was just over
ChefJami83
My best friend and first recruit is moving the end of March to Colorado Springs, CO. They are a military family stationed out of Tampa and I am trying to find someone for her to connect with out in Colorado.

Our director and advanced director both said they would find someone but it's been a couple of months of her asking and they haven't found anyone.

Any help greatly appreciated :)

I sat next to a gal at Spring Launch from Colorado Springs. I will PM you with her info. She is a consultant but at least it would be a contact for a bigger group.

Hi, I'm an army wife living on Fort Carson in Colorado Springs. I have just recently connected with a group that has invited me to join their meetings for hospitality. I am also hoping to be a director myself in the next few months - my team is growing in the area - my other recruits are out of state from me. I'd be more than happy to talk to her. Since she's coming from Florida, I assume she's air force so she'll be based off of Peterson. I was just over there today. I'm starting to get to know the area pretty well, so I'll be more than happy to help her. You guys can email me - [email protected]

Thank you both so much! Sharon, I'm going to give her your e-mail if that is ok. They are actually army, I can't remember the exact reason they got stationed here but they were both oiriginally from here so it made all of us happy. :) Also, my daughter birthday is the same as your sons :) Except she was born in 2009. Thank you both so very much!

My NED lives in Colorado Springs currently, but is moving to California by June. Let me know though if you haven't connected with anyone, and I can give you her info.

1. What are the top-rated hotels in Colorado Springs, Co?

Some highly rated hotels in Colorado Springs include The Broadmoor, The Mining Exchange, and The Antlers.

2. Are there any bed and breakfast options in Colorado Springs?

Yes, there are several bed and breakfast options in Colorado Springs, such as The St. Mary's Inn, Holden House 1902 Bed & Breakfast, and Old Town Guesthouse.

3. What are some popular local restaurants in Colorado Springs?

Some popular local restaurants in Colorado Springs include The Rabbit Hole, Four by Brother Luck, and The Famous.

4. What are some must-see attractions in Colorado Springs?

Some must-see attractions in Colorado Springs are Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak, and The Cheyenne Mountain Zoo.

5. Are there any unique event venues for hosting parties or conferences in Colorado Springs?

Yes, there are several unique event venues in Colorado Springs, such as The Venue at Flying Horse, The Loft Music Venue and Event Center, and The Club at Flying Horse.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patty Davis
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chillychef
  • pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila