• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Charter Host Gift Flyer: Find the Perfect Incentive for Hosting a Party!

In summary, the conversation was about finding a flyer for the Charter Host Gift to send to a potential recruit. The speaker mentioned that the recruit is interested in signing up for February and wants to use her tax refund to pay for it. The speaker was looking for a flyer to send to the recruit and her family and friends, and asked for help in finding it. The expert summarizer provided tips on finding the flyer, including checking the company website, asking upline or fellow consultants, and creating a customized flyer if necessary.
babywings76
Gold Member
Anyone know where I can find a flyer for the Charter Host Gift to email to my soon-to-be recruit? She met with me today and definitely wants to sign for Feb. (wants that cookware!) She's just going to wait till they received their tax refund first and pay with that. So, in the meantime, she's going to line up her first shows. I told her I'd send her some info she can look through and thought she'd like the Host/Guest/Charter Host gift flyers to print out and/or e-mail her family and friends.

So, anyone want to point me in the right direction for it? I found one thing on CC after doing a search, but it's a 2 up thing with additional info on their for the consultant. She won't want to send that out to people. :cool:

You can find the Charter Host Gift flyer on the consultant website. Log in and go to the Resources tab, then click on Marketing Materials. From there, you can select the "Charter Host Gift" flyer and download it as a PDF or JPG file. You can also customize the flyer with your personal information if you wish.

Hi there! I'm not sure if you're looking for a specific company's charter host gift flyer, but here are a few tips on finding it: 1. Check the company's website: Most direct sales companies have a section on their website for consultants, which often includes resources like flyers and marketing materials. You may be able to find the charter host gift flyer there.2. Ask your upline or fellow consultants: Your upline or other consultants in your company may have a copy of the flyer or know where to find it. Don't be afraid to reach out and ask for help!3. Check social media groups: Many direct sales companies have Facebook groups or other online communities for consultants. These can be great resources for finding materials like the charter host gift flyer.4. Create your own flyer: If you can't find a pre-made flyer, consider creating your own using a design program like Canva or Microsoft Publisher. This way, you can customize it with your contact information and any other details you want to include.I hope this helps! Best of luck with your recruit and her upcoming shows. :)

1. What is the Charter Host Gift Flyer?

The Charter Host Gift Flyer is a special promotion for Pampered Chef hosts who hold a party or event during a designated time frame. It offers exclusive gifts and rewards for hosts who qualify.

2. How do I qualify for the Charter Host Gift Flyer?

To qualify for the Charter Host Gift Flyer, you must book and hold a party or event with a minimum sales amount during the specified time period. The required sales amount may vary depending on the current promotion.

3. What kind of gifts can I receive as a Charter Host?

The gifts offered in the Charter Host Gift Flyer may vary for each promotion, but they typically include a selection of popular Pampered Chef products such as cookware, kitchen tools, or bakeware. These gifts are exclusive to Charter Hosts and cannot be purchased by customers.

4. Can I combine the Charter Host Gift Flyer with other promotions?

In most cases, the Charter Host Gift Flyer cannot be combined with other promotions. However, it's always best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific details and any potential exceptions.

5. How do I redeem my gifts from the Charter Host Gift Flyer?

Once you have qualified as a Charter Host, your consultant will provide you with a redemption code or link to select your gifts. You can then add them to your cart and redeem them with your next purchase through your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
  • Mystik
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Mystik
  • TrishPCMommy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies