• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changeover Kit Active/Inactive Status?

In summary, a Changeover Kit Active/Inactive Status is a feature in the backend of a website that allows the administrator to indicate whether a changeover kit is currently available for purchase or not. This status can be changed by going to the changeover kit management page and toggling the Active/Inactive status. When a kit is set to Inactive, it is not available for purchase and customers will need to wait for it to become Active again. However, the kit and its contents can still be viewed on the website. It is currently not possible to set a specific date for when a changeover kit will become Active or Inactive, as the status can only be changed manually by the administrator.
pkd09
Silver Member
Does anyone know the particulars on your status to receive the Spring/Summer changeover kit? I have a few inactive downline and I want to send them an email regarding their status and receiving the new Spring/Summer info.

I was active in December, inactive in January. I received my changeover kit, but until I submit my parties later this month I am unable to buy samples.

I submitted in Nov - but not since. I am currently inactive but I received my CO kit.

And, as with Jane, I cannot purchase samples until I submit a show.

Nov- active
Dec- inactive
Jan- inactive
Feb- active by the 9th (PC shows processing date of 4th, so I was inactive when it processed)

I'll get my c/o kit tomorrow.

the paper said if you submitted 3 out of the 4 months Sept through Dec

1. What is a Changeover Kit Active/Inactive Status?

A Changeover Kit Active/Inactive Status is a feature that allows you to indicate whether a changeover kit is currently available for purchase or not. This status can be set by the administrator in the backend of the website.

2. How do I change the Active/Inactive status of a changeover kit?

To change the status of a changeover kit, you will need to log into the backend of the website and go to the changeover kit management page. From there, you can select the kit you want to change and toggle the Active/Inactive status accordingly.

3. Can I still purchase a changeover kit if it is set to Inactive?

No, if a changeover kit is set to Inactive, it is not available for purchase. You will need to wait for the kit to be set to Active again before you can purchase it.

4. What does the Active/Inactive status mean for customers?

The Active/Inactive status only affects the ability to purchase a changeover kit. If a kit is set to Inactive, customers will not be able to add it to their cart or check out with it. However, they can still view the kit and its contents on the website.

5. Can I set a specific date for when a changeover kit will become Active or Inactive?

Currently, it is not possible to set a specific date for when a changeover kit will become Active or Inactive. The status can only be changed manually by the administrator in the backend of the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Burkett
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • heat123
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • finley1991