• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Rewards: Simplified and Enhanced for Spring Launch

In summary, to earn New Consultant Rewards with Pampered Chef, you must be a new consultant and complete your first show or virtual party within 21 days of your start date. These rewards include free products, gift certificates, and business supplies and must be redeemed within 60 days. They cannot be combined with other offers and will be automatically added to your account within 24 hours of your first show or virtual party.
babywings76
Gold Member
At Spring Launch, they said they redid the New Consultant Rewards in the brochure to simplify it. If someone were to sign by the end of Feb., are they going to go by the "old" program and March recruits would go by the new one?

Before/Now:
First 90 days: 50 PC$ for every 4 shows, 50 PC$ for every $1250 in commissionable sales, and 50 PC$ for every new consultant they recruit

If they do those things in the first 30 days, then they also get 50 PC$ extra for the first 2 categories, and 100 PC $ extra for the recruits.

March?:
First 90 days: 100 PC$ for every $1250 in commissionable sales & 100 PC$ for every $5000 in commissionable sales.

Plus 30 day bonus:
100 PC$ for first $1250 in commissionable sales.

Plus 100 PC$ for every new recruit in the first 90 days.

I think it's a good change. It makes things really simple, and it encourages new consultants to continue at the same pace as they did in the first 30 days, while encouraging that pace to be $1250 per month.

Yes that's how I took it. They really didn't explain it a lot at SL but I checked it out more with the flyer in the change over box. It does simplify it and they can maybe earn more - sometimes it only takes 2 or 3 shows to hit $1250 instead of 4 shows which is the current requirement for $50 PC

1. What are the requirements to earn New Consultant Rewards?

To earn New Consultant Rewards, you must be a new consultant with Pampered Chef and have successfully completed your first show or virtual party within 21 days of your start date.

2. What rewards can I earn as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you can earn rewards such as free products, gift certificates, and business supplies to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business.

3. How long do I have to redeem my New Consultant Rewards?

You have 60 days from the date you receive your rewards to redeem them. After 60 days, the rewards will expire and can no longer be redeemed.

4. Can I combine my New Consultant Rewards with other offers or discounts?

No, New Consultant Rewards cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. They must be redeemed separately.

5. How will I receive my New Consultant Rewards?

Your New Consultant Rewards will be automatically added to your account within 24 hours of your first show or virtual party. You can access and redeem them through your consultant portal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Get_Pampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
  • dancedivine
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • PamperedchefDaly