• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vm Message to Leave for Potential Recruit-Been a While

In summary, the person called the potential recruit's show from 2009 and has not been able to get in contact with her since then. The potential recruit may be interested in the new consultant incentive and may also be interested in new products coming out. The person is mailing the potential recruit a copy of the new consultant offer as well as a mini catalog. They hope to hear back from the potential recruit within 3-5 days.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a past host/potential recruit whose show was in 2/09. I've tried calling her every now and then over these past couple years with zero luck. I always get her voice mail, so it's been forever since we've actually spoken in person/on the phone. I thought I'd try to call her again. Knowing that I'll most likely get her voicemail, what is a good message to leave? I wanted to see how she's doing and let her know about the new recruiting promotion and if nothing else let her know the new products are coming out and it would be great to work with her again. I also have her e-mail address, so I could say a little something and then follow up with more details in an email?

Opinions?

How about, "I'm sorry I missed you. We have some super exciting new things going on with The Pampered Chef and I immediately thought of you. I'm really excited to share them with you so please give me a call back right away! I can't wait to talk!"

I say something like this,
Hi ______ I just got to see a preview of our spring line and was thinking of you. I know how much fun we had at you show and your friends loved the new products. Well I thought it would be a great time to get together again, of course if you are still interested in owning your own business this could be your grand opening and of course I would be right there to help you! If I don't hear back from you by ____ (usually 3-5 days) I will give you a call back. Of course if you changed your mind and would like to removed from my call list please call and let me know. I don't want to be a Pampered pest. I look forward to talking again soon.

Good luck
Jan

Call - Mail - Call

Call her and leave voice mail. Say, "I was thinking of you because I was just at Pamp Chef's spring launch and they're introducing some fabulous new products that I'm sure you'll love. Plus I want to share with you that Pamp Chef is offering an unbelieveable incentive for their new consultants I don't know if you're still interested in having your own business still, but it's a great offer and I want to pass it along to you. So I'm mailing you a copy of the new consultant offer plus one our new Spring/Summer mini catalogs. Take a look at it and I'll give you a call __________ ." (about 3 days after she receives the info.) Then I would follow up on that date.

I know I'm too wordy, so use your own words. The main thing is let her know by vm that you are mailing her some info and then follow up.

Thanks for the ideas! I'm going to do the "call-mail-call" thing. Had a busy week last week and don't conduct business on Sundays, so I'm going to do the first call tomorrow! :) Wish me luck!

1. How should I start the message to leave for a potential recruit?

To start off, introduce yourself and mention any previous interactions or connections you may have with the potential recruit. This will help establish a personal connection and make the message more meaningful.

2. What should I include in the message?

In the message, you should highlight the reasons why you believe the potential recruit would be a great fit for the team and the company. Mention any specific skills or qualifications that caught your attention and how they align with the position you are recruiting for.

3. How can I make the message stand out?

Personalization is key in making the message stand out. Use the recruit's name and reference any relevant information or achievements that show you have done your research. Additionally, keep the message concise and to the point, while still conveying your enthusiasm and interest in having them join the team.

4. Is it appropriate to mention the time since we last spoke?

It can be appropriate to mention the time since you last spoke, especially if it has been a significant amount of time. This shows that you have been keeping them in mind and are excited to reconnect and potentially work together again.

5. What should be the tone of the message?

The tone of the message should be professional, yet friendly and welcoming. Avoid using overly formal language and instead, try to make the message sound conversational and genuine. This will help build a positive and approachable image of the company and the recruitment process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
krafty119
  • babywings76