• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Send My Potential Recruit?

In summary, when putting together a care package for your potential recruit, it's important to include items that will make them feel supported and appreciated. This can include snacks, personal hygiene items, handwritten letters, photos, and small gifts. Food is also allowed in care packages, but be mindful of potential allergies or dietary restrictions. The frequency of sending care packages depends on your budget and communication with your recruit. Personalization can make a care package even more special, but be sure to avoid prohibited items and be respectful of cultural or religious sensitivities.
msmileyface
Hi everyone,

My first recruit was easy to sign up because I knew her already and she was already set on joining the business.

My potential 2nd recruit will be trickier. She lives a distance away, so I will be mailing her some info, a dvd, etc. She is interested, but I had recommended she find 3-4 people who would agree to have a show before actually signing so she can have a really strong first 30 days. She isn't getting a great response yet.

My question is, what should I send to her? A DVD, a pamphlet, etc... but what else? Any ideas of how to make this work? I haven't done this before.

Thanks!!

I send the DVD along with the Discover Us! booket. When I know someone is very serious and simply scheduling their shows I send a Succeed with Us! booklet. I tell them to go ahead and get started. I walk through it with them if they like. I also let them know that they will get another copy in their kit. They can give that one to the first friend who wants to join their team.

Thank you Rae!

1. What items should I include in a care package for my potential recruit?

The best items to include in a care package for your potential recruit are things that will make them feel supported and appreciated. Some ideas include snacks, personal hygiene items, handwritten letters, photos, and small gifts that remind them of home.

2. Can I send food in a care package to my potential recruit?

Yes, you can definitely send food in a care package to your potential recruit. Just make sure to avoid any items that may spoil or melt during shipping. Also, be aware of any dietary restrictions or allergies your recruit may have.

3. How often should I send care packages to my potential recruit?

This ultimately depends on your budget and the frequency of communication with your potential recruit. Some people choose to send care packages every few weeks or once a month, while others may opt for a more sporadic schedule. The most important thing is to not overwhelm your recruit with too many packages.

4. Can I personalize the items in a care package for my potential recruit?

Absolutely! Personalization can make a care package even more special for your potential recruit. Consider including handwritten notes, photos, or items that have a special meaning to both of you.

5. Are there any items I should avoid sending in a care package to my potential recruit?

It is important to avoid sending any items that are prohibited by the military, such as alcohol, weapons, or explicit materials. Additionally, be mindful of any cultural or religious sensitivities your recruit may have and avoid sending items that may be offensive or inappropriate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies