• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruit Tips for Joining The Pampered Chef

In summary, the new consultant checklist includes setting up an email address, checking account, debit card, forwarding “Welcome to the Family” email, setting up and personalizing website, reading consultant’s Business Guide, organizing calendar to reflect dates available, observing a show, getting labels or personalized stamp, planning an Open-House/kick-off show, practicing a recipe and bringing it to a meeting, confirming at least 6 shows on your calendar within the next 6 weeks, creating show outline for yourself, taking the Tele-classes and on-line training courses, ordering Business Building Supply Package, knowing how to order additional supplies, watching Getting started DVD, installing Pampered Partner Plus, attending new consultant training, attending team training meeting on
chefannie
Hi everyone. I remember seeing once on this forum tips for new recruits just starting out. I am hoping to sign a recruit tomorrow and want to send her some information. There was one file that listed this are the things you should do first when you join The Pampered Chef. Does anyone remember this? Thanks.
Annie

This is what I send my new recruits. I put it within a "Welcome" email.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New Consultant ChecklistSet up an email address specifically for Pampered Chef.
Set up a checking account specifically for Pampered Chef.
Apply for Pampered Chef Debit card and direct deposit.
Forward “Welcome to the Family” email to me.
Set up and personalize your website.
Read consultant’s Business Guide.
Organize your calendar to reflect dates available.
Observe a show.
Get labels or personalized stamp.
Plan an Open-House/kick-off show
Practice a recipe and bring it to a meeting.
Confirm at least 6 shows on your calendar within the next 6 weeks.
Create a show outline for yourself.
Take the Tele-classes and on-line training courses.
Order Business Building Supply Package.
Know how to order additional supplies.
Watch Getting started DVD.
Install Pampered Partner Plus
Attend new consultant training.
Attend team training meeting on your calendar.
Set personal goals for your business.
Familiarize yourself with new consultant reward program.
Set up system for tracking contacts.
Review current promotions for hosts, guests, consultants.
Organize your work area.
Create system for tracking potential recruits and hosts.
CALL ME WHEN YOU ARE FEELING OVERWHELMED OR TO ASK FOR HELP!

I love this Annastasia!!!!! I am definitely going to be using it.

Thanks Annastasia!! I have 2 new recruits signing in the next 2 weeks and I am new to the recruiting end LOL This will help so much :)

Holy cow! The list alone looks scary! LOL

Oh, you might want to add get your base business license & know the shipping/SOFA status restrictions (for overseas consultants) and start thinking tax return and tax write offs NOW - keep a record & receipts for EVERYTHING that you spend. ;)

1. How do I get started as a new recruit with The Pampered Chef?

To get started as a new recruit with The Pampered Chef, you can visit their website and click on the "Join Us" tab. This will guide you through the process of signing up and becoming a consultant. You can also reach out to a current consultant for more information and guidance.

2. What are the benefits of joining The Pampered Chef as a new recruit?

As a new recruit with The Pampered Chef, you will have the opportunity to earn a commission on sales, receive discounts on products, and have access to training and support from the company. You will also have the ability to set your own schedule and work from home.

3. Is there a cost to join The Pampered Chef as a new recruit?

Yes, there is a cost to join The Pampered Chef as a new recruit. The starter kit costs $99 and includes everything you need to get started, including product samples, business supplies, and training materials.

4. How can I be successful as a new recruit with The Pampered Chef?

To be successful as a new recruit with The Pampered Chef, it is important to set goals, stay organized, and consistently promote and sell products. You should also take advantage of the training and support offered by the company, and build relationships with your customers and team members.

5. Can I still join The Pampered Chef if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still join The Pampered Chef as a new recruit if you have a full-time job. The company offers flexibility in scheduling, allowing you to work around your current job. You can also choose to make The Pampered Chef your full-time job if desired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefSBell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Sheilainwv