• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have to Have a Pampered Chef?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. They aim to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. You do not need a consultant to purchase their products, as they can be ordered directly from their website or through a cooking show hosted by a consultant. Having a consultant allows for a personal shopping experience, access to exclusive products and promotions, and the opportunity to attend fun and informative cooking shows. Hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show is free and can earn you free and discounted products. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant and receive training and support to start and grow your own business. Commission, free products, and other incentives
tiffanypc05
To sign up to be a consultant, I know it's easier when you have a pc but can you sign up to sell if you don't have a pc? Can you still mail it in?

Yes, Tiffany, you can mail in your show orders. There is specific paperwork available just for this purpose. I always keep a set available, just in case there is a problem with my computer and I need to submit via mail.

HTH!

Mary

...Okay...I have a few more questions...

do you know exactly what you need?

Does it take a little longer to get to the host?

Is it self-explanatory once you get the paperwork....i don't want it to confuse her!

Thanks!!!

i mailed in my first show!! i got a money order and anything that said send to HO i sent it whether they needed it or not..when i told my director she laughed because i did send more than they needed!! i did it overnight delivery just to make sure it got there quickly. make sure you save your reciepts for postage and all!! all in all it was very simple for me to mail it but boy my debit card number never looked better when it came in!!!

Another OptionYour Director can help you also. I know my Director sends orders through her computer for downline that don't have computers, a debit card yet, etc. She puts their consultant number and password in, and that consultant gets credit. As a Director, she can also pay for their shows with her TPC Visa (she takes the money first and makes sure it clears). So, if you have a Director that is willing to do this for you, that would be an option also!

Hope this helps!!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. Our mission is to provide products and recipes that make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. Do I have to have a Pampered Chef consultant to buy products?

No, you do not have to have a consultant to purchase Pampered Chef products. You can order directly from our website or attend a cooking show hosted by a consultant.

3. What are the benefits of having a Pampered Chef consultant?

Having a Pampered Chef consultant allows you to have a personal shopping experience, access to exclusive products and promotions, and the opportunity to attend fun and informative cooking shows where you can learn new techniques and recipes.

4. Is it expensive to host a Pampered Chef cooking show?

No, hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show is completely free! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. Plus, it's a great opportunity to gather friends and family for a fun and interactive cooking experience.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. Our sign-up process is simple and we offer training and support to help you start and grow your own business. Plus, you can earn commission, free products, and other incentives as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
  • Shortstuff0203
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • mrslulu2012