• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Hospitality Director in Mo

In summary, the Hospitality Director position in Mo requires a bachelor's degree in hospitality management or a related field, several years of experience in the industry, strong leadership and communication skills, and knowledge of budgeting and financial management. The main responsibilities include overseeing all aspects of the hospitality department, managing the budget and financials, and maintaining relationships with vendors and suppliers. The average salary for this position in Missouri ranges from $87,000 to $120,000 per year, and the working hours are typically long and irregular, including weekends and holidays. Career growth opportunities include advancing to higher-level positions, opening one's own business, and continual learning and networking.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
Hey all! Anyone near Gladstone/Kansas City, MO? I have a WW friend who is thinking about joining and since I am in TN, I want to hook her up with someone fantastic near her! She has looked into several things that are home-based businesses and thinks PC is the best...especially for the amount she would pay for the Kit with the materials. Something she was looking into wanted $280 for the "start-up cost"! I told her that was nuts! She really likes the idea of the incentive things too. She is in her 20s so has a lot of potential "years" to be in the business. Seems very bright too!

Jane. I live just outside of Gladstone in KC, MO. 6 miles East of the airport off Cookingham & 169. She should know where that is. We do our mtgs. on Sun. evenings 4-5:30 (usually 1st Sun. of the month) We are not having a Feb. mtg. b/c most of the team is going to Omaha for SL. She's welcome to join our group. PM me if you want to get more information.

Hi there! I'm not from Gladstone/Kansas City, MO, but I just wanted to chime in and say that I think your friend is making a great choice by considering joining Pampered Chef. I've been a consultant for a few years now and I absolutely love it. The start-up cost is definitely much more reasonable compared to other home-based businesses, and the incentives are definitely a great perk. Plus, with your friend being in her 20s, she has plenty of time to build her business and potentially make it a successful long-term career. I wish her all the best in her decision!

What qualifications are required for the Hospitality Director position in Mo?

The qualifications for the Hospitality Director position in Mo may vary depending on the specific job posting, but generally, employers look for candidates with a bachelor's degree in hospitality management or a related field, several years of experience in the hospitality industry, strong leadership and communication skills, and knowledge of budgeting and financial management.

What are the main responsibilities of a Hospitality Director in Mo?

The main responsibilities of a Hospitality Director in Mo may include overseeing all aspects of the hospitality department, managing the budget and financials, developing and implementing policies and procedures, ensuring excellent customer service, hiring and training staff, and maintaining relationships with vendors and suppliers.

What is the average salary for a Hospitality Director in Mo?

The average salary for a Hospitality Director in Mo can vary depending on factors such as location, experience, and the specific company or organization. However, according to Salary.com, the average salary for this position in Missouri ranges from $87,000 to $120,000 per year.

What are the working hours for a Hospitality Director in Mo?

The working hours for a Hospitality Director in Mo may vary depending on the specific company or organization. However, this position typically requires long and irregular hours, including weekends and holidays, as the hospitality industry operates 24/7.

What career growth opportunities are available for a Hospitality Director in Mo?

There are various career growth opportunities available for a Hospitality Director in Mo. Some may advance to higher-level positions such as Regional or Corporate Director of Hospitality, while others may choose to open their own hospitality business. Continual learning and networking can also lead to new opportunities and advancements in the industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ardipc
  • cathyskitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • robochick84